• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mmorpg

Are there any free MMORPG style games? I kind of like those style of games, but I just don't see myself paying $50 to play them.

There are many free mmos out there. A lot are F2P (free to play) but also provide an item shop for fancy items. Most free mmos I've played have been asian grinding style and that dont really have much more to do other than, well.. grind. They can be fun for a while but sometimes the ones you pay a subscription for are WELL worth.

As for the topic, right now i'm waiting for Darkfall Online to release. Been playing Guild Wars every once in a while and played warhammer online for a few months when it released. I used to play world of warcraft but it got WAY too addicting. Only played 1 1/2 years but racked up 3000 hours mostly pre-bc. Glad I stopped because its kind of a bummer to see what it's become. :(

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hey Im wondering whats better world of warcraft or everquest????..............

It really depends. I prefer Everquest 2 over WOW due to the graphics....and I like diddling around with my house. :) The advantage of WOW over EQ2 is it will play on older PC's while EQ2 is a monster and eats resources like crazy. You have to have a fairly decent machine to play.

I don't advise EQ1. It's pretty dead these days (unless you're a hardcore raider) and the graphics processor belongs in a museum compared to other games out there.

But, all 3 games offer a 2 week trial so I advise trying them all to see what you like the best.

I don't. I love MMOs but you have to make massive concessions to the lore/story to make an MMO work well, and I would hate to have that happen to TES.