• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The rankings just started working and it is a mixed bag. Miss H is #36 in Miss Freeones, but #2 for Eurobabe, #12 for website, and #15 for OCSM. I don't believe for a minute that this 36 is anything we can't overcome. Just vote and make your friends vote too. This is about 6AM GMT. It is about midnight here. Hopefully, when I wake up things will be looking better in all catagories.

C

cindy CD/TV

Miss, congrats on making it to round #2 -- as if there was any doubt!! To all the rest i say: Vote like your lives depend on it!!!!! She must win!!!!! :helpme:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
The rankings just started working and it is a mixed bag. Miss H is #36 in Miss Freeones, but #2 for Eurobabe, #12 for website, and #15 for OCSM. I don't believe for a minute that this 36 is anything we can't overcome. Just vote and make your friends vote too. This is about 6AM GMT. It is about midnight here. Hopefully, when I wake up things will be looking better in all catagories.

There is a post 4 hours after this message of yours to say its random and just a list of who got through....we will see!

MissHybrid

I am very busy doing all sorts of things for my site. I am also doing a practice run, again, on my sybian. I managed to get off it after an hour yesterday but jumped straight back on.

I will be adding the photos of that to my site today and the video tomorrow.

Perhaps the prize winners from round 1 could comment on it once its up?

I will obviously be adding some of the photos to our forum and on here.

I know my vote list will only take a few seconds to read out, so I might have to add to it how many categories you voted for, to pad it a little......that's if you don't mind?

Kisses

Miss Very Busy HHH

Ps

I will be replying to all outstanding Pm's and posts once I have got it up. xxx

I have just stuck my 4 votes into your slot for your box and found you to be in good standing at #9 in Miss Freeones, 2 for eurobabe, 2 for website, and 3 for OCSM! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

MissHybrid

Misstress , I am so happy you made it to round 2!!!!! Here is to winning the last round and you getting the prize (although it seems we are the winners as well getting to see pics of you every day!!!)!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I am very happy to be still here Mister Ravenheart.

I am so busy with my little plans at the moment xxx

MissHybrid

All my votes are going your way :)

Mister Wigster

That the way I like it.

I really hope everyone can give me all 4 xxx

Kisses

Miss Not Last xxx

MissHybrid

I'm loving that snow pic, so I'm just quoting it to see it on this page.:)

Well done and good luck Miss Hybrid.

Lets see you sail this round too and get into the final. :thumbsup::hatsoff:

Well I must say that everyone's efforts have paid off so far, BLIMEY xxxx

Thank you for all the quizzes and help on the forum while I am playing with my sybian. Once I get on I can't get off! well I can but .....oh never mind xxx

Miss VVHHH