• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Final bit of box, box not a box, and box stuffing for this year's competition. I do believe that makes.....um.....3. I don't believe that popped up again!

The final 3 tarty thrusts have made their way into Miss H's box.

I hope they are making adjustments to the crown for you. You are going to look beautiful with it Miss.

I will be ...

And here's a little inspiration for the final three ...

Giff4.gif

Damn! Nice post Pasty! :hatsoff:

I just thrust my final 3 for Miss Hybrid and it felt like we have done a good job of stuffing the box again this year.

The only problem is I am already sweating thinking of the withdrawal I will be going thru after this.

- .... .-. . . / ..-. .. .-. -- .-.. -.-- / - .... .-. ..- ... - / .-. .. --. .... - / .. -. - --- / - .... . / -... .- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. / - .... . / -... --- -..-

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Look at everyone here! Blimey, thank you so much for getting up to do this, if you are in this part of the world. Or staying .....elsewhere.

What a lovely time I have had.

What do we do now.....?

Best OCSM?

Miss Hybrid??

Best Euro?

Miss Hybrid?!?!?

Miss FreeOnes?

Miss Hybrid!!!!

No matter what the question ...

The answer is ... Miss Hybrid !!!

I think I've had my last 3 votes for 2013 ...

My information is as follows ...

I can vote again in 22 hours and 20 minutes

and sadly ...

that time left in Round 3 is 1 hour and 20 minutes ... ok moving right along ...

Onward to the results !!!

Thank you Miss Hybrid !!! Thank you linesmen ! Thank you ball boys !

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
.-.. --- ...- . .-.. -.-- - --- ... . . .- .-.. .-.. - .... . -- . ... ... .- --. . ... -.-. --- -- .. -. --. .. -. .-.-.- -. --- --- -. . --. --- - - --- --- .- -. -. --- -.-- . -.. .. -.. --- -. .----. - - .... .. -. -.- ..--..

.-.. --- ...- . .-.. -.-- - --- ... . . .- .-.. .-.. - .... . -- . ... ... .- --. . ... -.-. --- -- .. -. --. .. -. .-.-.- -. --- --- -. . --. --- - - --- --- .- -. -. --- -.-- . -.. .. -.. --- -. .----. - - .... .. -. -.- ..--..

.-- . .-.. .-.. .- .--. .- .-. - ..-. .-. --- -- --- -. . - .... .- - .. ... -... ..- - - .-- .... --- -.-. .- .-. . ... .- -... --- ..- - - .... .- - -... .- .-. -- -.-- .- .-. -- -.--