• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If you notice, I used it on the main thread after Mister Par had posted it.....and then.....

I did notice, Miss. I quite like the pose. It is moist inspiring. I, again, gave my three, Miss. Giving rep to OCSM's must work differently than giving rep to non-Star forum members. Also, thank you for the name sign shout out. :heart:

Pasty did well with the stiffy job. I wonder if he can make three more?

Cock blocking is not something I have experienced previously.

Kisses

Miss VVVHHH

Wow! It is begging to look as if I never shut up with all the posts. I know you ladies have your own expression for it, although I do not know what it is, but I can guess.

Another day and time to vote again, I slipped the first 1 in slow and softly. But then my excitement took over and I rammed the last 2 in hard and fast.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Well done team. One week to go and I am delighted to see the vote holding, with three a day.
I would also like to welcome some new voters who posted yesterday.
You are doing a fantastic job which must give us the best shot ever at this.
Thank you for keeping this fun for me. I love replying to the posts on here and this thread has come alive because of you.
I have some more guess where photos, coming today.
Please post on the main thread also, as without you there it would have been dead long ago.
Kisses
Miss Hybrid

Thank you Dazza,

I will get a photo done for you but until then

Day3Round3Signs028.jpg

Day3Round3Signs078.jpg

Your welcome Miss H......though it looks like l missed the boat with getting a fan sign this time around. :(

Am off now to do some voting and thrusting into your box again...

Good luck in the contest xx