• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
#WetWednesday :boobies::drool1:

I heard it was pretty hot in the UK yesterday and Miss Hybrid had to cool off with her hose again !! :yesyes:
BTW, over the Summer it would be cool if we had somekind of FO Wet T-Shirt photo contest where the OCSMs
could submit a Wet T-Shirt photo of themselves and we voted like we do over in the OCSMOTW contest
:boobies::thumbsup:

Cnu0wmzWYAEBv0z.jpg:large

I would say you should bring that up with Jitna, but there's no real contest with Miss in a wet shirt :boobsqueez: :shock:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
BTW, over the Summer it would be cool if we had somekind of FO Wet T-Shirt photo contest where the OCSMs
could submit a Wet T-Shirt photo of themselves and we voted like we do over in the OCSMOTW contest

I would say you should bring that up with Jitna, but there's no real contest with Miss in a wet shirt :boobsqueez: :shock:

i am willing to pour water over every OCSM who wants it. thats what youre suggesting, right?

ban-one

Works for panties
i am willing to pour water over every OCSM who wants it. thats what youre suggesting, right?

You can pour all the water you want if I can be the judge of the contest :hammer:

I won't play favorites, they'll all have an equal chance to personally persuade me that they should be the winner

:stripper1: :stripper2:

:catpopcorn: :cool:

jitna

You can pour all the water you want if I can be the judge of the contest :hammer:

I won't play favorites, they'll all have an equal chance to personally persuade me that they should be the winner

i promise to take pictures and send them to you

There you go Doc, excellent idea and your new Wet T-Shirt contest could be called OCSMWTC of course :boobsqueez::thumbsup:
When does it start? cause Miss Hybrid would definitely have a lot of fun in that contest for sure :yesyes: :boobies:

Cn0JS7MWIAE-Ejk.jpg:large

jitna

There you go Doc, excellent idea and your new Wet T-Shirt contest could be called OCSMWTC of course :boobsqueez::thumbsup:
When does it start? cause Miss Hybrid would definitely have a lot of fun in that contest for sure :yesyes: :boobies:

it starts as soon as the ladies show up at my house. ive got the bucket ready

ban-one

Works for panties
i promise to take pictures and send them to you

It'd be better if you sent them, I can only really give them a fair judging in person....

Cn0JS7MWIAE-Ejk.jpg:large

Like here, I can only tell so much from the picture and I know that I'm missing so many aspects that I'd only get if Miss was here with me...

#ThonglessThighbootThursday :drool1:

ChMZjJ1VEAAxV5p.jpg:large

And she doesn't even have to be in a wet t-shirt for me to know it would be so much better to look her over in person.

ban-one

Works for panties
#FriskyFreeonesFriday :drool1:

tumblr_nacv4dgzOA1r429x4o3_1280.jpg

If this wet t-shirt contest does ever get off the ground, I think it would only be right if the ladies all wore their Freeones' shirts :yesyes:

Though I am partial to Miss' creative way of wearing hers :boobies:

i cant tell the ladies where to go. that none of them are currently at my door proves that

So what you're saying is that you're bad at giving directions and they all got lost

Miss Hybrid always delivers Supreme Sensual Gold
The naughty silhouette hhhhhmmmm
Playing with another beauty in bed ooooo yyyeeaahhh
Playing with her Sybian (naughty goddess -winks)
Ssssooooo weeetttttt in sheer top plus bendover hhhhhmmmm
An Internet Goddess always shines without thongs or panties ( wwwooooffff of appreciation)
And she wears the colours of FreeOnes . Once a World Champion of FreeOnes, Always a World Champion
For Miss Hybrid is Imperial Sexuality in the flesh -winks

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
#WetWednesday :boobies::drool1:

I heard it was pretty hot in the UK yesterday and Miss Hybrid had to cool off with her hose again !! :yesyes:

Cnu0wmzWYAEBv0z.jpg:large

What a great idea FB...I wonder if we can get it off the ground?

ban-one

Works for panties
What a great idea FB...I wonder if we can get it off the ground?

I'm pretty sure the other girls are more likely to do it for you than Jitna

im not going to accept all the blame. someone has to have googlemaps

Google maps isn't perfect. There are many trips I have planned that the only reason we got where we wanted to go was because I used the street view to cover just about every foot of the trip. And that's with me knowing where I'm starting from, as half the time they even have that wrong.

The humid sunshine may be gone but not when I gaze upon Miss Hybrid hosssing herself down in the latest SexySaturdaySoaker pics
ooooooooooooooooo woooooooffffff goddess wwwoooffff . She knows how to bring the "Hooottt" back to Summertime