• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much guys...I am going through today's emails and cannot imagine where people come up with some of the shit they say to me. Seriously. Unreal!

Unreal in a good way or unreal in a bad way:confused::o

Are there any photoshop masters who can ~insert~ me behind Lisa Sparxxx in one of those pics?? :bowdown:

The same as yesterday and most days : @mariahmilanoxxx @nina_mercedez @isistaylor @nikki_nova & @bree_olson get my daily vote 4 miss @freeones

Thank you ladies for all your work and entertainment! Love the new pics & video btw Mariah...You are scorching my screen, going to have to squirt something on it for me to cool it off I think you are ;)

omg OMG soo many sexy pics at the same time, u girls trying to blow my :banana: yep banana XD

Sorry I been MIA from the boards. I been getting my new tour for my website set up. If you want checkout my new tour and let me know what you think.

*sighs* I missed ya again :( The tour was great and your pics are....well....fricken awesome doesn't do them justice, but it will have to do since I'm at a loss for words. :tongue:

My votes (I know hardly anyone gives 2 s**ts, but hey) are as follows

Nikki Nova (You ought to take Mariah up on her dinner offer)
Mariah Milano (You, Reby and Nikki all together, fuck the freeones prize, the mob would pony up for this :D )
Miss Hybrid (ICBM's....nuff said)
Danielle FTV (Thanks)
Lisa Sparxxx (You take my breath away with those eyes)

Whew, made it though another day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.