• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's funny I think that Bree and I had some idea that one didn't like the other for some reason. I'm not sure hwy but I have always thought she was hot and I love how she is a sex starved freak! :) I have had many ideas lately of her talking dirty to me while I have her bent over strapon fucking her.

Anyone else think this might be a ball draining event? We could broadcast it live for you to watch as it happens too ;) Now to me that would be fucking crazy hot!

your thoughts and opinions???

yep i'll watch this definitely :shock:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Could this be true? :dunno:
Are you sure? :dunno:
Have you welcomed, indeed, encouraged all to post and comment.:wave2:

Hey Ed, Hi

You are still here then xxx

I want to make a statement here this morning.

I am asking for everyone reading this to vote differently today if you aren't already voting for these girls.

Bree Olsen - cute and sexy and downright filthy - love it!
Devon Michaels - her tight body is like artwork and her scenes are hot!
Nikki Nova - Beautiful and sexy and a legend deserving of the top 20
Mariah Milano - because I wanna make the top 20 and I've worked for it!
Nina Mercedez - Just look at her...do I need to say more?

I know you have your favorites but honestly is voting for someone not close going to do any good at this point? Miss H you're hot and I don't discount you at all when I say that. Your fans are loyal and you have earned it!
I ask that you consider your votes today and the next 7 days for someone that it may make a huge difference in the standings. I am #21 and I just need to get to #20 to go on to the next round.

so whatya say? If I make it to #20 I'll do a 30 minute free cam show just for freeones board members...how's that?

iam already voting for u daily, i really hope u make it for the next round

mr google

Banned
Good luck on your Teravision shoot tomorrow! Thank you for all of the votes and please continue to PM me, I won't bite, I promise ;) Some quick pics before I go to bed lol

it's funny I think that Bree and I had some idea that one didn't like the other for some reason. I'm not sure hwy but I have always thought she was hot and I love how she is a sex starved freak! :) I have had many ideas lately of her talking dirty to me while I have her bent over strapon fucking her.

Anyone else think this might be a ball draining event? We could broadcast it live for you to watch as it happens too ;) Now to me that would be fucking crazy hot!

your thoughts and opinions???

:hatsoff: :hatsoff:

May I have a ringside seat? :lovecoupl :glugglug:

I want to make a statement here this morning.

I am asking for everyone reading this to vote differently today if you aren't already voting for these girls.

Bree Olsen - cute and sexy and downright filthy - love it!
Devon Michaels - her tight body is like artwork and her scenes are hot!
Nikki Nova - Beautiful and sexy and a legend deserving of the top 20
Mariah Milano - because I wanna make the top 20 and I've worked for it!
Nina Mercedez - Just look at her...do I need to say more?

I know you have your favorites but honestly is voting for someone not close going to do any good at this point? Miss H you're hot and I don't discount you at all when I say that. Your fans are loyal and you have earned it!
I ask that you consider your votes today and the next 7 days for someone that it may make a huge difference in the standings. I am #21 and I just need to get to #20 to go on to the next round.

so whatya say? If I make it to #20 I'll do a 30 minute free cam show just for freeones board members...how's that?

I guess you were on vacation when FlyingWallaby got crucified for suggesting that members should vote strategically. I like most of your choices though.

Mariahxxx

Teravision rescheduled for Thursday. Shooting today and tomorrow for Bang Bros and a shoot for my own site on Wednesday and hopefully Friday with Miss Olsen if she'll agree! :)

Sunny Lane

I forgot to mention.....

I happen to be at the Bunny Ranch for a couple of weeks...
I am errrrr really happy to party with you in person (unlike some other bs promises being thrown around) and show you how fun voting really can be.... mention Miss Freeones and you will get the 'Miss Freeones Gratitude Treatment'

For serious appointments email me ... sunnylane@bunnyranch.com

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got one in this thread!! Woooohoooo!!!! Thanks bbstoney... you just made my day!
u v welcome :glugglug:
I forgot to mention.....

I am errrrr really happy to party with you in person (unlike some other bs promises being thrown around) and show you how fun voting really can be.... mention Miss Freeones and you will get the 'Miss Freeones Gratitude Treatment'
gr8 can't w8 for that ;)

I forgot to mention.....

For serious appointments email me ... sunnylane@bunnyranch.com

I would love to party with you in person.
but i am across the atlantic,in Portugal...maybe if i start swiming now i'll get there on time.
How come the bunnys on my great grand fathers farm are never this goo looking??!

Status
Not open for further replies.