• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Official Round 3 Thread! Only 20 Girls are Left!!★★

Love Gisele for me.:lovecoupl

Another day, another vote for Nina! Come on everyone, lets get Nina to #1!

Lisa Ann is leagues above the rest of the girls. She doesn't have to grovel and post millions of pictures to try and prove it either. Eva Angelina a close second.
That is one persons opnion....

I HEAR THOSE FIRST THOUSAND POSTS ARE THE EASIEST!
They might say that but it seems like I am having a hell of a time getting there. I read threads and find I have nothing to add. Not even some funny comment like you and others pull off.

Everyone All the girls in this contest have worked hard. We all have set our mind for whatever reason who we want to vote on... thats all there is. Vote and get your girl to the top. I just hope that whoever wins sees the honor of the win. Plus enjoys our compay even more when they win. Also those that didn't win... Like say Nikki Nova or Miss Hybrid just off the top my head keep posting sexy ass pictures from time to time.

My vote went for KLK today.

Nice promo Vicky. I think the butler should be using his right hand to conceal his boner instead of his stomach though. :rofl:

Vim Fuego

Banned

Since tonite s the oscar s evening here it goes.

The oscar to best Actress goes to ..... Bree Olson ( cause she s gonna win it anyway)
The oscar for best Supporting actress goes to .....Vikki Vette ( she does support her girls a lot)
For best original script.....Miss Hybrid..(She is original?? Fuck yeah..she is the one and only)
The oscar for best long hot legs....Love giselle (doubts??Anyone??)

For best Photography....Crosseyedlemon..(where does he get it?)

For best Vocabulary... Vim Fuego ( The sweetest Fucking words you will ever find here! Did i say Fucking?ups)

For best Director ...Consigliere lemon ( That project is amazing mate)

And finally the oscar for best moovie goes to..(drums mega-ruffin)...

" Antonio,the mobs boss"...a hot erotic hard core moovie where a tough cruel mobster see his heart divided between 2 sisters (love giselle & jenny Poussin) and his cock torn apart in hot steaming sex scenes with all the top 50 ladies in miss freeones contest....

Thank you very much. I think you'll find my vocabulary is very clean and pure my little fornicating baboon.

I personally haven't voted just for one person the whole time. My votes have mostly been for Eve Laurence, Mariah Milano, and Eva Angelina during the last rounds.

Thank you very much. I think you'll find my vocabulary is very clean and pure my little fornicating baboon.

Fornicating Baboon?? Never thought bout that..
Now recently Ashli Orion said she wanted to call me Tony Montana ( whoever he is) But fornicating baboon has much more class!!
Thanx!!!
And you are welcome for the Oscar my little piss taking cunt!...

Status
Not open for further replies.