• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova

Or more likely they are hard to find because they do not actually exist, much like the mythical Aria Giovanni hardcore video that several people claim to have seen or seen stills from, yet have never produced a shred of evidence for.

So far the evidence for Merilyn B/G, has been people posting links to DVD'S that are B/G- but her scenes in the film are always solo or G/G, or posting links of the fake dick videos.

2 of them are here somewhere in the 460 pages of big tit vids
hotmovies.com

EDIT: Post a choice from your search. Not the entire search Engine page. Search link deleted. Please read the Board Rules, Here

but not under the name merilyn or anya
No question its her as she is on the covers with a real dick in her mouth jizz all over her face and tits.
As I watched them 6 months ago I am sorry I can't provide a name for the vid(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

jambun1

Closed Account

No I saw that as well- she fists & pees in the bathtub, no they say she was doing B/G hardcore on a website, yet nobody has ever been able to find any picture or clip to prove it.

Maybe theyre talking about her fisting video... i saw that a long time ago, looked very amateurish.. but awesome

Boobman, Why if you have watched the movie 6 months ago, just post that yesterday???
I have spent (wasted) more than 1 hour looking for the video with merilyn on the cover and just found the big tits curvy asses, where she does not have sex....
if anyone finds them, please let me know via pvt msj... i can say also that my eyes were pretty tired so i could pass them, very difficult, but possible

Re: Busty Merilyn Sekova does do hardcore

Merilyn Sakova aka Merilyn Sekova aka Anya Zenkova and a dozen other names DOES do hardcore movies. But because of her contract with SCORE she can't do any hardcore for websites (no streams).

She has done at least 3 hardcore movies with at least 4 scenes in each of them and many are with a GUY she does it all from blowjobs to anal.

They are released mostly in Europe on DVD in PAL format but you can watch them on many VOD sites the problem is finding them because of all the names she uses.

Best way to find them is by going to the sites that carry the non US dvds for viewing then start browing the big tit categorys. Eventually you will find them.

If someone needs the urls for some adult VOD sites I guess I can post them but I dont want to here (on this post) for fear of it sounding like an add.
bullshit.....she never did and never will...

Last edited:

Boobman, i have look up for them and nothing... You may say you have seen and they were removed, but you may understand that we are in doubt that it is true, but we would love you prove us completely wrong