• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Merilyn

she did hardcore. i have the set, she was much younger with half the size of the tits of her but i don't wanna make her angry...she's not proud of.

she did hardcore. i have the set, she was much younger with half the size of the tits of her but i don't wanna make her angry...she's not proud of.

She must've been pretty damn young 'cos in the '18 & Busty' stuff she's done her tits are huge!!

well she was born in 1985,she had around 22 or 23 years old when she did 18andbusty vidz and pics.

she did the hardcore stuff in 2002. she was just 18, actually.

sorry for spell i am russian...

Thanks for the info nighthawk93,your English makes perfect sense.I wouldn't mind seeing the hardcore stuff,all the same;) If,as you say,Merilyn's tits wern't as big when she did the hardcore stuff did she have a 'growth spurt' or were they surgically enhanced 'cos they look real to me:thumbsup:

well she was born in 1985,she had around 22 or 23 years old when she did 18andbusty vidz and pics.

she did the hardcore stuff in 2002. she was just 18, actually.

sorry for spell i am russian...
i'm sorry, but this sounds like a whole lot of hoopla!

even at age 18, nobody could possibly develop so well. the human body stops at a certain age afterall, and it's after 18, but half?..doubtfull.
post the set, we'll be hyper-critical.

i'm sorry, but this sounds like a whole lot of hoopla!

even at age 18, nobody could possibly develop so well. the human body stops at a certain age afterall, and it's after 18, but half?..doubtfull.
post the set, we'll be hyper-critical.

I won't be hyper-critical,i just wanna see Busty Merilyn get well & truly fucked!!

in the 18andbusty sample i saw a guy´s hand on merilyn tits? did she did any hardcore? what else happens in the video?

in the 18andbusty sample i saw a guy´s hand on merilyn tits? did she did any hardcore? what else happens in the video?

I'm pretty sure i've seen most of the 18 and Busty clips & don't recall any guys hands on her tits,only her own.Any chance of you posting those samples?

On lot of the ADO stuff that she did you see a guy touching her tits so that's no big deal