• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Melena Maria Rya - AKA: Maria Ryabushkina, Aktomara A, Maria, Marta, Masha E, Melena Suka, Melena Tara, Talia, Maria Rya

No answer yet, so I figure I'll throw my opinion out there. I hope she proves me wrong, but I don't think she'll be doing any b/g. She's in a relationship and makes lots of money shooting nudes. I don't know how adventurous she is, but I would think she would've shot a b/g scene by now considering how many nudes she's shot. The fingering scene a few months ago was super-hot and it shows she has potential. I just don't think the motivation is there.
How do you know she is in a relationship? Has she said so? Also she did that massage video so why not do a b/g hardcore. Or was that her boyfriend giving her the massage?

With that b/g fingering video any relationship shouldn't be an issue. She is open to doing hardcore, she has heavily implied this on twitter. The rumor is the issue is money. She is waiting for good offers and probably also waiting for a good business relationship with an agency.

I'd just love to see her doing something a little different. Her content is the same thing over and over.

Would also be nice to see her pussy not completely bald just for once. Let those hairs grow out for just one photoshoot at least!