• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marvel Avengers: What is your pick?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am one of the people who don't watch Spongebob, so I will have to take your word for it :)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I do like silly shows, Spongebob is just not the right kind of silly. I'd rather watch Takeshi's Castle all the time :)

Back on topic:

If you choose to be a superhero, the whole point of superteams is that nobody quite is able to deal with all sorts of enemies. For instance, Captain America is not much good against enemies that operate in great heights and can fly and attack from afar. Iron Man, as seen in "The Age of Ultron", is very easily hamed by mind-controlling magic. And so on. So: Please feel free to build a team of superheroes, choose other board members as other Avengers or Marvel characters to work in a team with

I do like silly shows, Spongebob is just not the right kind of silly. I'd rather watch Takeshi's Castle all the time :)

Back on topic:

If you choose to be a superhero, the whole point of superteams is that nobody quite is able to deal with all sorts of enemies. For instance, Captain America is not much good against enemies that operate in great heights and can fly and attack from afar. Iron Man, as seen in "The Age of Ultron", is very easily hamed by mind-controlling magic. And so on. So: Please feel free to build a team of superheroes, choose other board members as other Avengers or Marvel characters to work in a team with
Whelp I'd like to participate in the fantasy world but at this time pre occupied. Trying to roll a blunt, fucking blunt wrap is not being nice- GRRRR

I guess if I was to choose a board member(s) as a superhero side kick I'd say pool_hustler for being a crazed maniac with a pool stick willing to bash skulls like any looney liberal and Harley S because she will cut testicles if you disagree with her??????

I dunno what else to say really???

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Whelp I'd like to participate in the fantasy world but at this time pre occupied. Trying to roll a blunt, fucking blunt wrap is not being nice- GRRRR

I guess if I was to choose a board member(s) as a superhero side kick I'd say pool_hustler for being a crazed maniac with a pool stick willing to bash skulls like any looney liberal and Harley S because she will cut testicles if you disagree with her??????

I dunno what else to say really???

Ah I see Let me help you out!

You seem to have a herbal lifestyle, and ae somewhat driven by gut feeling and emotions.

So the rest of the team you are in would best be adding other virtues.

You are being cast as Namor, the SUB-mARINER: Him being the son of a humamn captain and a princess of Atlantis makes him moody, to put it mildly, and he matches the Human Torch very well. I would cast Leya Falcon as the Human Torch, first becuse she is hot anyway, and she shares the personality of Jonny Storm.

Iron Man is "Just BC", and Captain Americy must be Ace Boobtoucher.

I thought I would cast you as a magic character, but have thought otherwise.

Masuimi Max is the Scarlet Witch. A lot of her pictures have a supernatural vibe, and she has the intensity that the SW has.

Which leaves me as Vision :) I guessyou may imagine why :drawheart: