• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
looks good and tasty, I made myself for lunch a nice set of fusili pasta accompanied with red and green pepper with sugo tosca italiana sauce

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
love fusili pasta

did you see the mac n cheese I made with the big shell pasta? that turned out soooo good! never thought to use big pasta like that but it was great!

georges

Staff member
yes, it looks like a lovely meal :thumbsup: But to be honest with you, I have to follow my diet because if I will eat too calorific meals, I will gain weight and that is not advised for me

Damn, again, you are gorgeous! In a food thread I expect to want to eat but not what's on my mind lol

georges

Staff member
You are very sweet in the vid :angels::hugkiss: I admire the way you reply straightforwardly to your fans questions, bravo Madam :clap: I have a little idea , perhaps you should do a cook Video with Puma Swede, Shyla Stylez and Nikki Benz. I am sure those cook videos will be big hits. I also think that you can open a sicilian speciality restaurant in Boca Raton Florida, it will have a great success I am sure about it.

the infusion of beer into everything just makes it jump with flavor

This is so true. When I make chili, I use a bottle of Aecht Schlenkera Eich Dopplebock. The smoked malts give it that, well, smoky flavor. The Doopelbock's sweetness helps balance out the spices.

Last winter, for the first time I made beef stew with .375 ml of Chimay Blue. Usually I'll make it with a cab/shiraz but I changed it up. It was really tasty. It's the perfect holiday stew because this Trappist ale gives off flavors cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg along with fig and raisin. Of course I enjoyed the other .375 mls in a chalice all for myself. :)

georges

Staff member
great vid as usual :thumbsup: Just as a strictly personal suggestion, a bordeaux wine would have been a good companion with the red meat. I really dig your pastel green dress :hugkiss:

Would have loved to see the rest of the Vid :), but of course youtube wouldn't allow that :brick:

Mariahxxx

whatya mean? it wouldn't play all the way?

and no the video setting is dinner but not so much about actual cooking any more. a new recipe every day for 7 months was plenty lol I started to dread cooking and that's not what it's about for me.

whatya mean? it wouldn't play all the way?

and no the video setting is dinner but not so much about actual cooking any more. a new recipe every day for 7 months was plenty lol I started to dread cooking and that's not what it's about for me.

Youtube's been acting up lately

Mariahxxx

hahahaha youtube sucks lately hopefully they're going to get their shit together!

thanks chopper I was concerned how people would react to this so in the next episode I have my hot 22 year old blonde girlfriend as my guest! :)

hahahaha youtube sucks lately hopefully they're going to get their shit together!

thanks chopper I was concerned how people would react to this so in the next episode I have my hot 22 year old blonde girlfriend as my guest! :)

Hmmmmm, I appear to be venting steam from my collar.