• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Re: Mandy Flores 1st thread! Let the addiction begin! (AMA)

In case you missed it, the answer to what does "AMA" stand for, was provided here. "Ask Me [the OCSM] Anything" Or, I guess in this case, "Ask Mandy Anything"

• Love
Reactions: sj1

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Oh of course! Thank you Ban :) I get questions all the time like...."Do you have to masturbate everytime you take a shower" and the answer of course is "Wouldn't you?"
416.gif

• Love

Oh of course! Thank you Ban :) I get questions all the time like...."Do you have to masturbate everytime you take a shower" and the answer of course is "Wouldn't you?"
416.gif

OMG. I signed up for your site awhile back and that is first scene I downloaded. That's about as hot as it gets.

I gotta go ... do something.

Mandy Flores

Even Mandy has to stop and admire how amazing it is:)

mandy-flores-92692.jpg

How do you find me on all these other sites? I found last night a site with 80 (FUCKING EIGHTY!!) of my videos uploaded by some douchebag trying to make it so I can't do this anymore by eliminating my sole source of income, which is my Goddamn videos! I have no problem with a few pics here and there, and even a couple videos is tolerable...but WTF? Does he think I got paid by Brazzers or some shit and they don't mean anything to me anymore?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7645842, member: 550820"]LOL! Thank you for signing up! Get about 90 videos did you? :)

Just about. Wow. I'm going to have to check in again.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

416.gif

This is why I have to take a break from this thread every now and then. :D

• Love

Mandy Flores

Off course we would like that Miss Mandy. You always deserve a good munching.

Maybe we should start a voting on that and then show the results to Miss Ceara to make it harder for her to decline.

Ah, she's not into doing the whole nude thing, she does just fine keeping her coochie under wraps.

• Love

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7645849, member: 550820"]Ah, she's not into doing the whole nude thing, she does just fine keeping her coochie under wraps.

it may have something to do with those amazing lips of hers

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7645859, member: 550820"]....And then....Twenty minutes later,......

and then the room was flooded

How do you find me on all these other sites? I found last night a site with 80 (FUCKING EIGHTY!!) of my videos uploaded by some douchebag trying to make it so I can't do this anymore by eliminating my sole source of income, which is my Goddamn videos! I have no problem with a few pics here and there, and even a couple videos is tolerable...but WTF? Does he think I got paid by Brazzers or some shit and they don't mean anything to me anymore?

really sorry to hear about that Mandy. Unfortunately, that seems to happen a lot. I know you can have them taken down by the administrators of whatever website, but it's a hassle. I usually get photos from sites that you belong to yourself, and have usually allowed to be posted. People suck, I know...:(

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties

416.gif

Actually, it's kind of interesting you bring that up, because I don't do it alot in the shower. Every now and then I do, but for some reason, when I have solo fun in the shower and my cum goes down the drain (instead of on or into a lovely lady), it clogs the drain and I have no idea why. :dunno: :showerfap:

But getting back to you in the shower, Mandy, I've been thinking about what I'd get next, and that video had been in contention with about 2 or 3 others of yours. But that GIF has put it solidly into the lead :) :rubbel:

Here's a fresh pic from earlier this month......
I look all sweet and innocent....

411.jpg

....And then....Twenty minutes later,......
412.jpg

What's not innocent about that? It's just a little quality alone time to relieve some built up tension. And it looks like you had a lot built up and in need of release ;)

Speaking of needing a release...

• Love

Here's a fresh pic from earlier this month......

Have I ever told you how much I love that smile?

I'm joking... of course I've told you. You're such a beautiful lady, in an "I just want to stare at you" way, not just in a "you make my no-no places go yes-yes" kind of way.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7645855, member: 550820"]Here's a fresh pic from earlier this month......

Oh and that smile! :lovecoupl

Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7645859, member: 550820"]....And then....Twenty minutes later,......
412.jpg

Amazing stuff Mandy, that must have caused the authorities sending out a tsunami alert.