• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Why was my subscription from this thread deleted?! FreeOnes can't seperate me from my Mandygirl! Blood is thicker than water! :thefinger

was this the week our girl is going to be in the Caribbean? i feel sorry for the poor new hubbies at whatever resort she enjoys, having to explain to their new brides why they were physically unable NOT to look as she walks down the surf...

was this the week our girl is going to be in the Caribbean? i feel sorry for the poor new hubbies at whatever resort she enjoys, having to explain to their new brides why they were physically unable NOT to look as she walks down the surf...

At the very least, they'll have to awkwardly explain away their trouser-tent.

erection.gif

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member

Yes it was! Oh man, I even PROMISED i would be back the other day and completely neglected all of you! :(

Well, I didn't get much rest, and it felt like I was being eyeball fucked everytime I even looked up or around me! I was even dressing down bigtime..... sweats, baseball cap loose shirts... I tried. Drank WAAAYYYYYYY too much. Tried to access Freeones but even though the framework of the site would come up, I wasn't able to get it to fully load.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Don't worry, Mandy! I'll always stay with you! They'd need to rip this tasty little butt out of my cold dead hands to get me away from you. ;)

Mandy Flores

I have this feeling that it'll be some time after I've gone to bed over here on the east coast, as is usually the case.

You were so right! I actually had been out getting more acquainted with Ellie Idol and some of the other ladies that are up here in the Seattle area..... working so hard....

Me and Ellie Idol, i expect to be filming with her very soon ;)
18.jpg

Forgetting that we weren't at a strip club.....
20.jpg

her and Spoiled Bianca trying to make a wishbone out of me!

19.jpg

I couldn't imagine how bad that would be! lol

15.jpg

Looking at this pic my guess is these were roaring rapids and somewhatc old water but the sound the water made yet how calm and serene it must have been gave you a feeling of true liberation and I'll bet some good money the roar of the water and the breeze hitting you pretty pubes made you all "warm and fuzzy" inside

You were so right! I actually had been out getting more acquainted with Ellie Idol and some of the other ladies that are up here in the Seattle area..... working so hard....

18.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

What separates women from those who are nice and those who are attractive and those who are beautiful is there FACE........always has been - always will be. ANY woman can have a smokin hot bod if she puts enough work into it. NOT any woman can have a great face - and the harder she works to make it bettert the worse it gets. You are either born with a great face or you are not. Mandy has one of the best faces I have ever seen and I also you have an inverse relationship with makeup in that the less you put on the better you look and the more you put on the worse you look. There are a lot of beautiful women who if you went to bed with them come 3A when you roll over and look at them you wonder WTF was I thinking doing it with HER. But with Mandy I sense rolling over at 3A and seeing a face without makeup would be great and make me happy I did what I did a few hours earlier. I'd rather see your make up free pix than all made up. As for the "Wishbone" pix - how long have you been doing Yoga and how flexible are you? Women who do Yoga and are flexible - VERY SEXY

When you get "eyeball fucked" is that Good or Bad? I would think as long as all they do is Eyeball Fuck you that is Good because eventually they won't and that won't be good because then you won't think guys find you as hot as they do now. I have yet to meet a woman who got upset when carded when she went to buy alcohol - it's when they DON'T get carded they are upset because then people don't think they are young. My sister got carded in her 40s and she damn near wanted to have sex with the guy even though she'd been married forever

hotcanuck41

Closed Account

18.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg
You girls look like the best time I could ever imagine! Wow...cant wait to see what you and Ellie end up filming together. Something tells me its going to be phenomenal...

Mandy Flores

What separates women from those who are nice and those who are attractive and those who are beautiful is there FACE........always has been - always will be. ANY woman can have a smokin hot bod if she puts enough work into it. NOT any woman can have a great face - and the harder she works to make it bettert the worse it gets. You are either born with a great face or you are not. Mandy has one of the best faces I have ever seen and I also you have an inverse relationship with makeup in that the less you put on the better you look and the more you put on the worse you look. There are a lot of beautiful women who if you went to bed with them come 3A when you roll over and look at them you wonder WTF was I thinking doing it with HER. But with Mandy I sense rolling over at 3A and seeing a face without makeup would be great and make me happy I did what I did a few hours earlier. I'd rather see your make up free pix than all made up. As for the "Wishbone" pix - how long have you been doing Yoga and how flexible are you? Women who do Yoga and are flexible - VERY SEXY

When you get "eyeball fucked" is that Good or Bad? I would think as long as all they do is Eyeball Fuck you that is Good because eventually they won't and that won't be good because then you won't think guys find you as hot as they do now. I have yet to meet a woman who got upset when carded when she went to buy alcohol - it's when they DON'T get carded they are upset because then people don't think they are young. My sister got carded in her 40s and she damn near wanted to have sex with the guy even though she'd been married forever

Sometimes it is great being stared at, sometimes not. I have little control over when it makes me uncomfortable, though I know no one MAKES me feel uncomfortable but my own self. Thank you for the compliment about makeup, I do like to keep it lighter, but really like this pic though...

21.jpg

it never bothers me to get carded, except when I forget my ID ! :)

Looking at this pic my guess is these were roaring rapids and somewhatc old water but the sound the water made yet how calm and serene it must have been gave you a feeling of true liberation and I'll bet some good money the roar of the water and the breeze hitting you pretty pubes made you all "warm and fuzzy" inside

I've read this a few times, at first I thought maybe I drank too much, but the more I look at it perhaps you have been lol

Stunningly beautiful!
Sometimes it is great being stared at, sometimes not. I have little control over when it makes me uncomfortable, though I know no one MAKES me feel uncomfortable but my own self. Thank you for the compliment about makeup, I do like to keep it lighter, but really like this pic though...

21.jpg

it never bothers me to get carded, except when I forget my ID ! :)

I've read this a few times, at first I thought maybe I drank too much, but the more I look at it perhaps you have been lol

hotcanuck41

Closed Account
That was your cock talking to you I'm sure! .....But he's right :)

I think this guy might have a (not so ) hidden talent ...what do you think?

10.jpg

Wow, I think you're exactly right! Definitely my cock telling me what I like about you....and I know he's right:)

That guy most definitely looks like he has a special talent and I'd love to see him use it on you! And it kinda looks like you do too...

Mandy has one of the best faces I have ever seen and I also you have an inverse relationship with makeup in that the less you put on the better you look and the more you put on the worse you look.

Bite your tongue. She could be in clown makeup and would be the hottest clown ever.

There was a poll awhile back of what we thought her best feature was and I think overwhelmingly people chose her face. She's just a beautiful girl.

21.jpg