• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Madelyn..I was following your twitter and heard about your accident. I just wanted to wish you a fast recovery and hope you are allright. Its unfortunate what happen, but I hope you get well soon. You still looked hot during the premiere/ party night the night after
:)

Hey Madelyn..I was following your twitter and heard about your accident. I just wanted to wish you a fast recovery and hope you are allright. Its unfortunate what happen, but I hope you get well soon. You still looked hot during the premiere/ party night the night after
:)

news to me...pray for your quick recovery... hope to hear from you soon.. god bless

Guys!!!! Stop with the Anal/IR Rants!!!!

If she changes her mind she'll let you know!!! I'm certain you'll be the first to hear it in here. Spamming the thread with cornering questions isin't doing anyone any good!:horse:

Madelyn, can you tell us did VIVID, or some other famous companies offered you to sign contract for them?

Because you are much more hotter :bowdown: than many girls there (for example on Vivid list of girls right now)

Or, BlueBird Films offered you the best conditions :dunno:

p.s. I will understand if you maybe don't want answer this, maybe that is business secret :glugglug:

Madelyn, just saw Passenger 69 and I'll I can say is it had one of your best scenes, in my opinion. Can't wait for Bat Fuck to come out! Keep up the flawless work!