• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who fucking cares!!! just wake up in the morning to goto work and pay your taxes!!! if you feel like you got all the evidence WTC, then take the American government to court you chickenshit, or are you afraid they will do away with you to.

Jebus in a truck with Mary Magdalene in a compromising position, people. Want this thread to go away?

I love that song. Thank you for posting. I got something to say to that. The people who put the explosives in the Twin Towers and Building 7 and killed 3000 people + countless others after the fact from the dust didn't LET IT BE!

So I'm not going to let it be, and neither should anyone else.

If they wouldn't have blown up the towers and let them be we wouldn't be in needless wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as lost most of your freedoms from the Patriot Act and subsequent acts. So no I'm not gonna let it be and neither should you sir. Think of the millions of dead Iraqi's and Afghani's as well. This is not something to let be.

Thats been proven wrong even by the architects of the World Trade Center who said it could've handled multiple airplane strikes and the grid would not be greatly compromised. In fact he said it would really do nothing to it. This video aired before 9/11. By the way a 707 jet and a 767 are the same weight.

Oh wow look everyone WTC7 is showing his utter lack of aviation knowledge...............again.

The WTC was designed to take a hit from a 707 flying at approach speed not over 450mph as was the case on 9/11.

To the architects it was assumed that an aircraft flying in VFR conditions might get lost on it's way to JFK, therefore they designed the WTC to withstand a 707 going around 140kts-150kts.
In 1980 an Aerolineas Argentinas 707 freighter lost while flying in foggy weather nearly struck one of the towers.

Do me a favor WTC7 please go away you're a quite the bore.

if you feel like you got all the evidence WTC, then take the American government to court you chickenshit, or are you afraid they will do away with you to.

Chickenshit WTC7 and his twoofer twinks don't have the brass. Besides the only ones pushing this whole crap are loons like Jesse Ventura and others trying to cash in with crappy large print books.

Last edited:
If they wouldn't have blown up the towers and let them be we wouldn't be in needless wars in Afghanistan and Iraq

:sleep: About 8 pages back.

Iraq: Weapons of mass destruction, NOTHING to do with 911.

Afghanistan: Already happening before 911.

You: Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.

The above is obvious to all of us, but I'm sure you think you're fine :)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You: Delusional disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you ..." :D

BTW - we are after him and all 'truthers'. Oh yes. No-one challenges the disinformation agents of the permanent shadow world government and gets away with it. Particularly not here, where we've spent so much time nullifying members with free speech and easy access to liberal expression.

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you ..." :D

BTW - we are after him and all 'truthers'. Oh yes. No-one challenges the disinformation agents of the permanent shadow world government and gets away with it. Particularly not here, where we've spent so much time nullifying members with free speech and easy access to liberal expression.

I'll be watching you Mr Orange. :)

I don't think he's delusional; I think he's simply a transparent, dime-a-dozen, internet troll :dunno:

I woke up today to the surprise of Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth posting their whole presentation Blueprint For Truth DVD completely for free in good quality on YouTube.

If there is anyone here who does not believe the towers were controlled demolition, I double dog dare you to watch this entire presentation and then please tell me what you think of the information covered. It really is an eye opener.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
For the last time, NOBODY is going to watch anything you post. Why? Because we actually think for ourselves instead of following whatever a video says because it sounds good. Refusing to let this topic be only shows how much joy you get over annoying and alienating the rest of the world. You can dare people, you can dispute them, but you've done NOTHING other than post videos saying how they're right and we're wrong without offering a single bit of proof that came from your mouth and not someone else's.

Oh, and despite the fact that you may not believe me, the people responsible for 9/11 did, in fact, let it be. Was it a horrible situation? Yes. Did it cause confusion, hysteria, etc.? Yes. Did it ever happen again? No (partly due in part to how defensive the U.S.A. became afterwords, but nothing happened, nonetheless).

So, I dunno, it may be just me, but it seems like the situation has been pretty much over for a while, you only continue to reproach the subject because you have no other goal in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.