• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lolita Borgia ~ Official 'Cute but Kinky' Thread xXx

Miss Lolita.... I love your thread and just had to tell you what a gorgeous sexy lady you are.

Admittedly I prefer to be submissive myself when it comes to the kinky stuff but looking at some your content brings back such happy memories of the one and only time I exerted my dominant side when I was a mere 19, getting the cuffs out and torturing the young lady with denying her the "act" itself and allowing her only my fingers and tongue.... I let her cum 15 times before the handcuffs finally came off and I took my own pleasure, doubt I'd have such restraint these days! I digress....

Cute & sweet but kinky and perverted is a tough balancing act but a SENSATIONAL one when it's pulled off... and you pull it off. Thanks for providing so many hot and horny photos of your sexy self, for our admiration and enjoyment. :lips:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Miss Lolita.... I love your thread and just had to tell you what a gorgeous sexy lady you are.

Admittedly I prefer to be submissive myself when it comes to the kinky stuff but looking at some your content brings back such happy memories of the one and only time I exerted my dominant side when I was a mere 19, getting the cuffs out and torturing the young lady with denying her the "act" itself and allowing her only my fingers and tongue.... I let her cum 15 times before the handcuffs finally came off and I took my own pleasure, doubt I'd have such restraint these days! I digress....

Cute & sweet but kinky and perverted is a tough balancing act but a SENSATIONAL one when it's pulled off... and you pull it off. Thanks for providing so many hot and horny photos of your sexy self, for our admiration and enjoyment. :lips:

Wow! That is like the most awesome compliment ever ~ spank you babe & HUGE BIG *KISSES* to you!!! xXx :kiss: :lips:

:whip:

Another smutty Fetish pic & believe me standing in PVC ballet heels is not an easy task *hehe* :rolleyes:

Master made me do it... xXx
:whip:

Will Master allow you to marry me? ;)
t5508.gif