• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I think he's talking about the scattered little white dots that are faintly around the edge of her areolae. A lot of uneducated people somehow mistake these bumps for scars or "eyelets" of a sutured incision. I'll give the guy a break, since he can't even spell the word "skeptic" much less tell the difference between a scar and the natural tissue of a woman's breast, so here goes:

Sir, what you are looking at are called "Montgomery's tubercles" or "Areolar Glands"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areolar_glands

They are more pronounced on women who are pregnant because their breasts swell, but because Leanne's breasts are already naturally very big and thus similar to those of a pregnant women in some respects, her glands are more pronounced so they are a bit easier to see. Every woman is different in this regard as well: some women have bigger ones, others are smaller.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126153453AAX9eL2

A couple of people used this same argument a few years back about Jana Defi because she has them, too but these people can't tell the difference between a scar and a gland, so you have to educate them.

thank you for your education :)
you really have a hard life educating all these fools. you thought that you did a good job with Jana Defi and your boob-proof with doctor "ha-ha"...
and now these opossums out there neither believe in your photoshopped girlies nor in your inflated princesses....

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
thank you for your education :)
you really have a hard life educating all these fools. you thought that you did a good job with Jana Defi and your boob-proof with doctor "ha-ha"...
and now these opossums out there neither believe in your photoshopped girlies nor in your inflated princesses....

As I've said before and I'll say again, there's simply no arguing with stupidity.

n15847861649_5983.jpg

It could be her... Some time before she had eaten the magic beans...

Well, you can see she's busty there. You can also tell that she's gained a lot of weight since then. It could be possible that it's her and she hit a growth spurt that was increased by the weight gain. It's possible.

(The jury's still out on the real vs. fake thing. But I'm starting to learn toward real.)

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Leanne was seriously rockin' that bikini...