• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

slurrp

Just here for the words.
OK, now you all have 1 chance to build a reputation as the master.

For this little competition you may post one, and only one, picture of a latin babe to this thread. No repeat babes can be posted, once a member has posted a latin chick, thats it, shes out of bounds for evry one else.

At the end, and I amlooking for the top dozen here, I will judge the winner of the best latin babe for 2003 and award the member with Latain title for 2003.

Start posting, you have 48 hours and your time startsNOW ! :nanner:

Famousbabes

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
I'm going with Nissa

Attachments

• nbs.046b.jpg
    nbs.046b.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5,175

member469

Closed Account!
This was hard to do....not because I have a lot of favorite latinas, but because I have so many pics of Andrea Torres, it was hard to choose which one to post. Here it is, the one I chose from so many beautiful poses. I know she is at least in the top 3, #1 on my list....main reason for that is because she is all natural, and she has an ass on her that is very comparible to Vega Vixen...and we all know she is has the perfect bubble butt.

Attachments

• andrea1.jpg
    andrea1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 5,109

Pyraeus

Private Messages; please send me some!
I'm endorsing Nikki Nova, one of the most famous if not the most beautiful.

Attachments

• niknovgldos046.jpg
    niknovgldos046.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 4,970

Manco

Fact: African American men have bigger penises!
My fav Lovely latina, Aria!;)

Attachments

• ag3536729.jpg
    ag3536729.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 4,871

slurrp

Just here for the words.
What a miserable set of posts. How am I expected to make a serious judgement call here when halft of the pics cut off at the waist. I am not judging quadraplegics here, this is the real deal. And as for the pic of Aria, could you find a worse one to represent this beautifull babe. She is not going to be happy when she finds out the she lost this tournament becuase of a poor pic selection.

Lets se a little improvement in standards huh

Pyraeus

Private Messages; please send me some!
Well you didn't specify that they had to be full body shots in your original post. We're pretty much screwed because we cannot edit our posts after five minutes...

slurrp

Just here for the words.
Fair comment Pyraeus, though I would have thought..........

I will spell it out
  1. At least 50% latin blood
  2. Fulll body shots
  3. No clothing obscurring important parts
  4. Judging will include picture quality
  5. Judging will take into account sexiness of pose
    [/list=1]

All those who feel significantly disadvantaged through their earlier post may repost a new pick, but, you have already made your choice of babe so you must post the same babe. Unless, your origonal posting was babe with less than 50% latin origin.

marker

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
If I knew how to post pics here i would win this contest. I have a big Angel Veil archive and there's no and i mean NO latina that looks hotter with a nice coat of body oil.

Famousbabes

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
Just reply and at the bottom of the reply screen you push
"Browse" and browse your hard drive and select the picture you wish to enter.