• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Re: Lady Gaga gets naked, raunchy in Terry Richardson photo shoot for Supreme

Why won't she just go away.

someday performers might actually have to have talent

what a useless bitch she is....and if you call what she does music....you need help

Lady Gaga is one of the ugliest dude i have ever seen and i wouldn't let her near my dick even if i had aids and she had the cure.

Does anyone else feel like watching her career is like seeing a re-run of Madonna's career?

And :wtf: is the deal with her in lingerie, holding the hand of a small boy?

Is this a Queen reference? You may be cool afterall, no matter what everyone else says...

Dirk, since BlueBalls is in the sin bin, that makes you Freeones' official resident weirdo. With that in mind, would you consent to a sexual relationship with Lady Caca? While you were sober? I'm just trying to gauge how twisted you have to be to wanna do her/him/it.

Dirk, since BlueBalls is in the sin bin, that makes you Freeones' official resident weirdo. With that in mind, would you consent to a sexual relationship with Lady Caca? While you were sober? I'm just trying to gauge how twisted you have to be to wanna do her/him/it.

I might consider it, but I would have to see video evidence that she has a penis first.

And while I'm honoured that you put me in the same category as BlueBalls, I'm afraid I can't hold a candle to that guy. He's seriously fucked up. Great in the sack, but fucked up.

And while I'm honoured that you put me in the same category as BlueBalls, I'm afraid I can't hold a candle to that guy.

True, but you're the closest we have to someone seriously fucked up in the head, so until he comes back you're our official weirdo. :thumbsup: