• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Krisztina Sereny

thank you ullr.
hope you will like this set in that red thight high boots. that is one of my fav.
i am a really huge fan of that kind of boots. :)

14.jpg

Me too! :) Love the pictures in this set. The higher heels, the better ;)

Are you from Budapest? Been there one time :) Great city

kriszti

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Kirsty
this is my first post and im glad it's on a thread about you. u r sooo hot and beautifull. no wonder lot of people falling in love with you. your desicion about going for bigger breast is good cos you have the body for it IMHO. keep up the good work baby. even though i don't have the money for you hard core dvd i will deffinitly will buy one of the others. can you recomend me a one pls.thanks
kissssssssssssssssssssssss

thank you and welcome here jhone_val
i think u will love my Busty Fitness DvD and Tropical Heat.
Busty Fitness is a hot nude workout movie, with hard dildo action in the gym, plus hot shower lesbian part with my hot friend Yvette. that DvD is one of my fav.
The Tropical Heat is very hot with many dildo actions and backstage videos.
i think u will enjoy that kind of stuff ...... only hot summer scenes, that will be nice at winter time, belive me :)
so visit my store and check the free DvD previews here.
many kisses
Kriszti

Busty Fitness is a hot nude workout movie, with hard dildo action in the gym, plus hot shower lesbian part with my hot friend Yvette. that DvD is one of my fav.
i think u will enjoy that kind of stuff ...... only hot summer scenes, that will be nice at winter time, belive me :)
many kisses
Kriszti

Kriszti - the scenes of you pissing while dildoing are so hot bb...ty (not for everyone but certainly hot to me) and love Yvette all nude as well. :rubbel:

kriszti

Kriszti - the scenes of you pissing while dildoing are so hot bb...ty (not for everyone but certainly hot to me) and love Yvette all nude as well. :rubbel:

thank you Togodan......more like that will coming soon :)
and yes , Yvette is hot and sexy and a very nice person too. hope we will make some hot stuff in the future again.;)

kriszti

so ........ this is monday. Last weekend we just finished my brand new DvD, called: Fetish Muscle.
u can see it in my store and dont forget to watch the free video from this movie.
hope you will like it. many sceens in pantyhose, stockings, boots, smoking strip and masturbation. and a lot of fun with my fav. toys.
kisssssssss

fetborito.jpg

kriszti

i think u will enjoy that kind of stuff ...... only hot summer scenes, that will be nice at winter time, belive me
many kisses
Kriszti

hey thanks a lot Kriszty
i will sure buy those ones. and of course check your store for updates.

kriszti

Krizsti, why is not present this option for buy your DVD

" download via internet the DVD after a payment through credit card " :)

if possible in the future ?

Cya
Akula

Nice new video Kris. I would however still like an update on your new site. The year is nearly over. Was it just a marketinh "hoax" from you or is the site really coming???

Hardcore site coming up?

Hi Kriszti

What happened to your hardcore site?

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: