• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keep getting logged out

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
... or here

I noticed the problem might be an issue with the extension and redirecting of the website.

I'll try to keep it simple:
- When I open a browser and go to FreeOnes using a bookmark I'll get www.freeones.be.
- However, once I log in, I will be logged in on www.freeones.com. After this it'll depend on which pages I'm visiting if I'm logged in or not.
- If I click on for example MyFreeOnes > MyFavorites, I'll get http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/bookmarkbabes.cgi and I will be logged in. Notice that I'm redirected to www.freeones.com
- If I search a babe and click a link of a babe, for example http://www.freeones.be/html/c_links/Charlee_Chase/ I will not be logged in. Notice that I'm redirected to www.freeones.be
- If I click on the freeones-logo to go to the mainpage, I will go to www.freeones.be. And I will not be logged in.

In other words, some of the pages will go to .be and others to .com

Just to test it and give you an idea:

Other info:

Browser: Opera 27.0.1689.66

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Thanks for the explanation. I will see what we can do over here about it and figure out why its happening.

Thanks to both of you, nice to have back up for the issue (to see I am not the only one) and thanks for trying to solve. Though in my case I believe the board button and settings are both dot com.
Me myself and I have had no issues somehow this last week (solved in my case, or lucky). Good luck Mr Embryo.

Okay, made the same misstake of saying it seems to be solved. Just now happened three or four times.....

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
... or here

I noticed the problem might be an issue with the extension and redirecting of the website.

I'll try to keep it simple:
- When I open a browser and go to FreeOnes using a bookmark I'll get www.freeones.be.
- However, once I log in, I will be logged in on www.freeones.com. After this it'll depend on which pages I'm visiting if I'm logged in or not.
- If I click on for example MyFreeOnes > MyFavorites, I'll get http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/bookmarkbabes.cgi and I will be logged in. Notice that I'm redirected to www.freeones.com
- If I search a babe and click a link of a babe, for example http://www.freeones.be/html/c_links/Charlee_Chase/ I will not be logged in. Notice that I'm redirected to www.freeones.be
- If I click on the freeones-logo to go to the mainpage, I will go to www.freeones.be. And I will not be logged in.

In other words, some of the pages will go to .be and others to .com

Just to test it and give you an idea:

Other info:

Browser: Opera 27.0.1689.66

Thanks for the explanation. I will see what we can do over here about it and figure out why its happening.

You guys have any ideas? It's not that it's a problem browsing FreeOnes. But I DO have to keep in mind to change freeones.be to freeones.com manually in the address bar just so points get added for browsing/loggin in daily. If not, the site says I'm not logged in and therefore no points. My points are about 136, technically they should have been around 200 or higher by now. That's because I'm forgetting to change it, can't be bothered, or just remember to do it when I'm buying a gallery with my points.

I have the same problem, which btw has been around for more than a year and a half. My PC has Windows 7 and I browse with Firefox 39.0

Here some screenshots to illustrate the issue:

I first login at Myfreeones, then I go to Favorites and click on any of the girls there(in this case will be Vika Z)

When I do that, look what happen; I'm no longer logged in.

Still, I try to post a comment there.

And this is the error I get when I click on Save Comment button

To fix this, I try to login again here but at the same time I notice I'm already logged in. How the hell can someone be logged in and logged out at the same time?

Anyway, when I finally click on the blue log in button nothing happens and of course, I still can't post the comment.

At the end, I've found out that this problem happens when I use Firefox but it doesn't occur if I browse with Internet Explorer 11. I mean, I can post comments and so on when I choose IE to browse the site.

I too use Firefox, and I sometimes clear the cookies, but it can happen again an hour later or so, so that is not the solution at all.
And I bet the other and girls do the same thing, it keeps coming back. Keeps being an issue.

I've found out what the problem is.

If you use Firefox with an adblock add-on like I do, you got to disable that add-on to browse at Freeones. In my case, I have uBlock Origin and when I disabled it for Freeones, the problem is over.

In do use an adblock, but not sure if that is the problem. Might help though, I dont know. I just started using an adblock for about a year now (maybe sligtly longer), before that....I already had this issue. This thread I created in 2014 early, before that I already posted in another thread, suporting someone else who had the same issue.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I've found out what the problem is.

If you use Firefox with an adblock add-on like I do, you got to disable that add-on to browse at Freeones. In my case, I have uBlock Origin and when I disabled it for Freeones, the problem is over.

Interesting. We appreciate the theory. I wonder..

In do use an adblock, but not sure if that is the problem. Might help though, I dont know. I just started using an adblock for about a year now (maybe sligtly longer), before that....I already had this issue. This thread I created in 2014 early, before that I already posted in another thread, suporting someone else who had the same issue.

We'll keep digging around just in case.

Well not for me, like I said.....It happened to me even when I did not had an adblock installed at all. It should not be up to me to disable an adblock, I do not have an adblock installed to disable it for sites with issues.
It can help the developers, IF that is the issue at all (which I doubt as explained), to come up with a fix. And the issue comes and goes I noticed. There might be week or two weeks with no problems.
And there are days when it is a constant problem........