• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
This aint shit talking. We are discussing. And if you cant handle this then get the hell outta here or stop flaming.

I swear guys are absolutely clueless when it comes to boob jobs. If tits look even slightly different from one picture to another, it's omg! boob job!

They're the same guys who watched Erin Brokovich and assumed Julia Roberts must've got a tit job before shooting. Or when Britney Spears pushed her tits up to make them look bigger, everyone went along with the idiotic rumor they were fake.

Then when they look different again it'll be "omg they shrunk" or some other stupid snap reaction. Or you know, yeah, she paid through the ass to have maybe a thimble of silicone injected into her nipples, only to make them harder. Yeah...ok. Nevermind it's expensive as shit and typically for people who want to seriously increase size and it almost never turns out right. And you can't make tits harder without adding a significant amount of silicone, otherwise you're asking a surgeon to somehow make natural tits harder. He's not a warlock, he can't make tissue harden with voodoo.

Or...it was just the top and some touching up in photoshop. It's just how tits work guys. They look and move differently in different shirts and tops. It doesn't automatically mean they're fake.

look at her tits in this gallery

www.tgpit.com/gallery393392_page1_Kari+Sweets_all.html

then look at the laundry set

http://*******************************/2010/02/kari-sweets-showing-tight-ass.html

and the late shower set

http://www.fanhole.com/galleries/kari-sweets-finally-naked-in-the-shower/

i dont know when the pics were taken. or what is before and after.
but espacially the laundry pics are showing kari skinny like never before, but the boobs bold and with a kind of tight shape...
usually if a woman loses weight, tits getting smaller. Karis tits keepin their size. isnt it funny?
maybe she takes the pill like eating popcorn.

The laundry pictures just look like the same boobs I've been looking at for years. Just propped up. It's designed to make it look like they're hanging free but I'd bet my last dollar they're taped up for a tight sort of underboob effect. They just look like her normal tits taped up to look good in the shirt. Happens all the time. It's especially easy if they're smaller. Besides, the laundry pictures were older than many other examples of "real" Kari tits.

It's just boob magic. They're real. Physically you can tape them to point almost any direction if they're small enough and different shirts can and usually will make them appear different sizes. Photoshop-wise, you can do anything with them you want although I'd be shocked if they did more than just airbrush her and make sure no nipples are showing.

sid-sexy

Banned
Guys don't understand the female anatomy. From 18-21 alot of girls boobs grow for one, but also if a girl puts on weight her boobs grow. When she has her period they swell. etc.
They don't grow 3 cup sizes, like Mariah Carey, but they grow.

Kari Sweets aged 5 years, gained a few sexy pounds and went from a small b to a larger b with a thicker ass and slightly rounder face. - so that doesn't seem like a boob job to me.:2 cents:

http://solo-girl-galleries.thumblogger.com/home/log/2010/07/find-kari-sweets-galleries.html

Its funny some of you reply only to the last 2-3 posts. check out page 100 where the boob issue started and relate to that.
I was wondering as i saw one vid where kari squeezed her tits and they simply did not look natural.
For myself, i know how it feels touching both, natural and fake boobs. And i know how they look if you push and stretch 'em (at least try to stretch lol)...
well, taped tits, photoshop, the pill, the aging, all good arguments, yes indeed.

i try to find the vid on the web and i show you what i mean.

fake or natural doesn't really matter, as long as she is smoking fucking hot!! Undoubtedly the hottest girl I have ever laid eyes on. In public or on the internet.

Its funny some of you reply only to the last 2-3 posts. check out page 100 where the boob issue started and relate to that.
I was wondering as i saw one vid where kari squeezed her tits and they simply did not look natural.
For myself, i know how it feels touching both, natural and fake boobs. And i know how they look if you push and stretch 'em (at least try to stretch lol)...
well, taped tits, photoshop, the pill, the aging, all good arguments, yes indeed.

i try to find the vid on the web and i show you what i mean.

You can't just say you understand and it's automatically true. Looking fake one shoot and looking perfectly real the next doesn't indicate a girl who is sucking silicone in and out of her chest, it just indicates that immediate perception isn't always reality.

there's this really popular website that has videos right.. its called you... uh... tube somethin.. anyway if you go there and type Kari Sweets then look for the most recient uploaded videos from this month.. you'll be very happy... I know i was.. especially with a video called "Kari Sweets Dance"...