• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Eastcoast1

Banned
Re: Kari Sweets Beats Nikki Outdoor!

opions is like assholes ...everybody has one......nikki is looking like shes been out late to many nights to me......wayyy to late..

Kari and Nikki were and are pretty huge successes, but where is the next nonnude girl with any kind of appeal?

the big difference
NIKKI is fully active: weekly updates: photoset-webcamchat-VidsHD

KARI almost nothing : 4 photosets in 6months( and old shots) - 10 camchat in 2009 (poor quality) 2 or 3 vids ..... soon retired..sure

Recently saw a Video where she's squeezing her titties. And i'm sure now, kari had a boob job. A perfect boobjob.

They dont look huge, but they look harder than natural boobs.

Ever see the webcam chat when someone asked if they were fake and she showed the camera around the whole boob and said "see no scars"?

Thats the point. See no nipples see no scars. Perfect boobjob like i told before. The silicon is inserted via the nipples. Very expensive surgery.

But, damn i love her fake boobs :p
A masterpiece of art.

Why not make a comparison like one guy at another forum? He posted two pictures to prove she had a boobjob. Funny thing was his "after picture" was taken before the one he had as the "before picture". It was shot before and not released until way later.

look at her tits in this gallery

www.tgpit.com/gallery393392_page1_Kari+Sweets_all.html

then look at the laundry set

http://*******************************/2010/02/kari-sweets-showing-tight-ass.html

and the late shower set

http://www.fanhole.com/galleries/kari-sweets-finally-naked-in-the-shower/

i dont know when the pics were taken. or what is before and after.
but espacially the laundry pics are showing kari skinny like never before, but the boobs bold and with a kind of tight shape...
usually if a woman loses weight, tits getting smaller. Karis tits keepin their size. isnt it funny?
maybe she takes the pill like eating popcorn.