• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
lol i know i do, but i'm also not modeling it off. you'd think she would try to hide it at least. or just not post a pic that shows it like that. but she's still hot, even if she's related to Sasquatch.

What pics are you talking about? I cant recall ever seeing her with a hairy ass. In most sets her ass is so smooth it looks shaved.

....Or this a joke of some sort that has went entirely over my head ?

What pics are you talking about? I cant recall ever seeing her with a hairy ass. In most sets her ass is so smooth it looks shaved.

....Or this a joke of some sort that has went entirely over my head ?

there was an HQ pic nice close up of her ass in this thread somewhere and you can see light hairs on her ass

it was one of the POTD links. just the right angle with just the right lighting. i don't even remember what set it was from, but if i come across it again i'll post the link.

It would be nice to see her do something more interesting and erotic, possibly along the lines of Met Art. That way she could explore different territory and become more sexual without resorting to taking hot loads on the face for over-priced zip sets... :sleep: It's a shame she sticks to such tame and amateur photography, :crash: and while there's certainly appeal among many fans, there's no reason she can't do something more ambitious at the same time. :thefinger

i have a theory she doesn't have a nipple on her left breast (or it's deformed or something) as i seen 0 evidence of it and am always looking for something; and after about what 4yrs of doing this, you'd think she'd have some slight nipple slip somewhere but i've seen nothing.... fuck, she wouldn't show her tits on that girls gone wild clip she did, that has to say something

somebody please prove me wrong

i have a theory she doesn't have a nipple on her left breast (or it's deformed or something) as i seen 0 evidence of it and am always looking for something; and after about what 4yrs of doing this, you'd think she'd have some slight nipple slip somewhere but i've seen nothing.... fuck, she wouldn't show her tits on that girls gone wild clip she did, that has to say something

somebody please prove me wrong

The same was said about Carmen of CWH....now you see her nipples all over the place!! Kari does have nip slip pictures, I have them, take my word for it. Of course, her editors will pull all the other nip slip pics she took.

She could be missing her right leg and I'd still think she is the hottest girl around.

stinky1 said:
The same was said about Carmen of CWH....now you see her nipples all over the place!! Kari does have nip slip pictures, I have them, take my word for it. Of course, her editors will pull all the other nip slip pics she took.

so there are nipple pics out there, could you possibly PM the pics, or maybe hint me to which sets these afformentioned pics are in??

thanks stinky :)

She could be missing her right leg and I'd still think she is the hottest girl around.

What about her left leg? Now, if that was missing how would you feel?:violent:

How about a recent pic? Anyone got one?

Her nip slips, or lack of them are probably due to fotoshop/airbrush or just bad eyesight on the part of the person looking. I have a couple, but don't know if the Mod's would allow them.:angels::angels: I got verbaly spanked once by the Mod's and don't want to piss them off again.

Keep looking, and for those who are interested GOOGLE has this thing called a serch-engine , it's realy cool, all you have to do is type in a word or phrase and.............

Evening all, im a new member here. I posted some links this morning that I wanted you guys to take a look at but I don't know what happened to the post......It was my very first post on the board so they might not let me do that yet. .....I ill try again a little later