• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Kagneytweets Kagneylinnkarter.com
@ @Blowbangfan me too! I've been telling @elegantangelxxx that I wanted to do a gangbang since my podcast 3months ago

Sexy big titted fuckbunny Kagney Linn Karter continues to tell the world that she wants to do a gangbang. For the love of money would someone please help KLK with her need to be outnumbered. Kags needs some practice getting gangbanged before she performs her self proclaimed dream scene which will be a five guy black/blonde affair. Keep us comming Kagney!

WOW...double Anal....DAMN!!!!
animados057.gif

kagney i just saw KLK is Relentless and i can say, holy fucking shit!:D its the best movie i saw the last couple of years. you are on fire girl.:flame: especialy the dp/da scene. i watch it again and again and i can't get enough of you. now some questions i have. the blacksonblondes scene at Octomber will be anal? if not, i think julesjordan is the best choice when you decide to do your first ir anal and i hope that will be with Mandingo (its a dream for me although maybe Mandingo its to big for you). and what about the gangbang you said more than once you want to do? any news? i think for that EA and Gangbanged 3 is the obvious choice and will be one hell of a scene you with 7 guys doing dp,dap and swallowing 7 hot loads. ( i think that will be a opportunity for EA to shoot the first ir Gangbanged movie). hope to see you more nasty from you in the future. a devoted fan :)

Kagney Linn Karter

Official Checked Star Member
kagney i just saw KLK is Relentless and i can say, holy fucking shit!:D its the best movie i saw the last couple of years. you are on fire girl.:flame: especialy the dp/da scene. i watch it again and again and i can't get enough of you. now some questions i have. the blacksonblondes scene at Octomber will be anal? if not, i think julesjordan is the best choice when you decide to do your first ir anal and i hope that will be with Mandingo (its a dream for me although maybe Mandingo its to big for you). and what about the gangbang you said more than once you want to do? any news? i think for that EA and Gangbanged 3 is the obvious choice and will be one hell of a scene you with 7 guys doing dp,dap and swallowing 7 hot loads. ( i think that will be a opportunity for EA to shoot the first ir Gangbanged movie). hope to see you more nasty from you in the future. a devoted fan :)

Omg I totally agree with everything you said! Elegant knos I want to be in gangbanged 3 I'm just waiting on them for when they want to shoot it, they just released 2 not long ago so I'm trying to get people to write in and express how much they want me to do the movie, but that Is one studio you can't rush ya kno, but we can at least get a klk petition going to show how many supporters I have wanting me to be in 3 because I get multiple tweets and replies on my threads saying "Kagney you have to do gang banged" of course I'm thinking in my head "been there done that " lol now we just have to get it on film!! As for anal IR I can't wait for Jules to finally book my first anal IR I need a black dick in my ass ASAP!! Trust me I'm just as anxious as you and all my other fans :) I'm going hard ! And i ran the 400 in high school, I'm no mamby pamby sprinter ya they are fast and impressive.... But >endurance< that's my thing!!!