• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any screenshoots of Busty Housewives 2 Julia Ann is a queen.

Of course she is ......queen queen queen........agreed.....

In these links she looks so hot.....can't control........:kiss::love-smi::nannerf1::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel:

Very good compilation Consult123!!!. :thumbsup:
... and happy 1000 posts ... Soon!!!. :rofl: :D

Julia sure seems to like them very big and black lately. Her is some caps to American Milf 2 :Enter the Cougar w/ Sean Micheals

http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=81184_Jann_SMichaels_Am2_123_904lo.jpg

Very good scene & lesbian orgie with Lisa Ann too , ... you need buy the DVD!!!. :thumbsup:

Does anyone have screeshots for Busty Housewives 2 Julia Ann & Manuel Ferrara and updates of Julia Ann shooting for Dogfart studios pleaseeeeee Gonsava76.

Nothing new!!!. ..... Busty HouseWives 2 change release date for second time : April 14, 2009!!!. :dunno:
But ... we have new movie with our queen ... Julia Ann , New Zero Tolerance Girl!!!. :D:1orglaugh

@ - Julia Ann , Tori Black , Francesca Le - Wet Dreams Cum True Vol. 7 [ Zero Tolerance Entertainment 2009 ] - DVD Covers - @ :hatsoff:

*** Release Date : Mayo 05, 2009 ;)

http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.ph...Cum_True_Vol._7_-_DVD_Cover_01_123_1136lo.jpg

http://img260.imagevenue.com/img.ph..._Cum_True_Vol._7_-_DVD_Cover_02_123_177lo.jpg

Of course she is ......queen queen queen........agreed.....

In these links she looks so hot.....can't control........:kiss::love-smi::nannerf1::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel::rubbel:

I believe that when Julia starts to make videos with two or more men the web will fire :lovecoupl
Please Julia, start doing this soon ... :bowdown::bowdown:

Hi guys

I`m a member at bob + other sites on dogfart, and i can confirm that are several scenes with Julia coming out in the near future.I`ve been in touch with the webmasters over there, and they wrote me an e-mail telling me this.I`m really looking forward to seeing her new scenes.Shes a goddess :)

Hi guys

I`m a member at bob + other sites on dogfart, and i can confirm that are several scenes with Julia coming out in the near future.I`ve been in touch with the webmasters over there, and they wrote me an e-mail telling me this.I`m really looking forward to seeing her new scenes.Shes a goddess :)

Thanks for the info bathory1 :thumbsup: , I appreciate you bring more info soon our queen Julia Ann ( What sites? )!!!. :hatsoff:

Thanks for the info bathory1 :thumbsup: , I appreciate you bring more info soon our queen Julia Ann ( What sites? )!!!. :hatsoff:

Hi Gonsava :)

They only said that she had shot many scenes, nearly every site :).I can guess maybe wmmgb, boc, gloryhole and bob.She should fit in both their mature sites, but imho she fits everywhere.But dont expect her doing the Minion, haha.Dont know if I wanna see that either.lol.I`ll report when I know anything more.:glugglug:

Hi Gonsava :)

They only said that she had shot many scenes, nearly every site :).I can guess maybe wmmgb, boc, gloryhole and bob.She should fit in both their mature sites, but imho she fits everywhere.But dont expect her doing the Minion, haha.Dont know if I wanna see that either.lol.I`ll report when I know anything more.:glugglug:

Wonderful news bathory1 :glugglug:
Please, post some pictures or trailers when you can do :hatsoff: