• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
are there any pre-op pics of Jordan around? just to make a comparisson?

oh, and Miling JC :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r274hyCghY

Before the implants she used to work behind the scenes, as a make up artist, until she was found by her agent and her glamour career began. This is what she says.
My opinion is that, due to the immense size of her implants, it was all orchestrated by her manager, they planned all her carrer in order to fill the gap left by Milani. I also guess that she made her breast surgery in the US as implants large as hers are difficult to find in Europe.

Before the implants she used to work behind the scenes, as a make up artist, until she was found by her agent and her glamour career began. This is what she says.
My opinion is that, due to the immense size of her implants, it was all orchestrated by her manager, they planned all her carrer in order to fill the gap left by Milani. I also guess that she made her breast surgery in the US as implants large as hers are difficult to find in Europe.

By how her tits look now...I think they may have been pretty big before surgery.

But I think we're all happy she decided to upgrade them in order to become some type of superwoman. :D