• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John Podesta & Pedophile Pizzagate Exposed

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Do you believe Pizzagate or do you not believe Pizzagate? Who started Pizzagate?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well I just explained what I believe it was in detail but thanks for asking.
To answer your direct question as to who started it......I'm not 100% certain.
It was probably started by whoever creates all the rest of the lies and propaganda we are submerged in every day.
Who creates it? Who scripts it? Who edits and approves it? I'm not sure.
But some people surely are in charge of it, all the shit they smother us in is not just coming out of thin air.
Somebody is controlling it.

Pizzagate could have been a concoction of the Democratic party during the 2016 election, but I doubt they thought of it.
Could have come from the same people that controlled wiki-leaks.
Or it could have started as a real thing (I mean that guy Alafantis and his internet buddies were posting creepy shit).
If it did start as real it was quickly hijacked by the liars who control our information and promptly used as another means to deceive and control.
Like I said the it was used as a major factor for the huge yootoob and other social media purge of 2017.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Do you believe Pizzagate or do you not believe Pizzagate? Who started Pizzagate?

Afterthought:
I think all of it is probably run like a typical Hollywood production.
With many different "Studios" within major intelligence orgs like the CIA, Mossad, ect.
There are producers, writers, directors, actors, and all the other components needed to produce a major film production.
We all know wee are not getting the truth about pretty much anything, so the lies must be being created somewhere by someone