• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Joe Biden tells popular Black radio host, "you ain't Black."

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Apparently just wanting to ask Joe Biden questions meant that this guy wasn't (acceptably) Black. Wonder if Joe called him "uppity" under his breath? :facepalm:

Yahoo News
Brittany Shepherd

May 22nd 2020 12:46PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden suggested Friday morning that an African-American radio personality “ain’t black” if he was questioning whether he should support the presumptive Democratic nominee over President Trump in the general election.

After an aide interrupted the interview to say that the former vice president was running short on time, Charlamagne tha God asked that Biden pay the studio a visit the next time he’s in New York.

“It’s a long way until November,” he said. “We’ve got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Charlamagne said that asking challenging questions of the Democratic candidate has nothing to do with supporting Trump.

“It don’t have nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the fact that I want something for my community.”

georges

Staff member
Embarrassing even for The Sleeping Joe. Did he ask Biden what he never leaves the house without too?

Creepy/sleepy/dirty Joe never leaves the houses without his favorite Clinton swine

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Biden would have to step up his game regarding lies, abuse of power and sheer inhumanity by 10.000% if he wanted to get to TrumpÄ's level.

The November election is a no-brainer this time.

The former GOP has to go away.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52773555

The guy has as much impulse control as twump. And these are the only two options for the US?

At least the election will be full of entertaining quotes.

Yes, kinda sad, isn't it? Makes you wonder what the bottom of the barrel truly looks like. But that's what you (we) get with a corrupt two party system. I saw that plainly back in 1996, when the two mafia families, known as the Democrats and the Republicans, worked together (for once) to exclude Ross Perot from the debates. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why I would burn in Hell before I'd ever become a member of either one of these two power hungry, corrupt organizations.

Biden seems to have an odd habit of getting extremely bent out of shape when members of groups that he expects to support him ask him any sort of questions. Biden is trying to act like he was just joking around and called his reply "cavalier", but some Black leaders have called it outright racist. Interesting guy, that Biden. He seems to expect blind support from certain groups, and he either insults them or implies outright violence against them, if they don't bend a knee. It's like he's saying in his head, "Such insolence!!! I've been good to those people! How dare they!!! Don't they know their place?!"

But it's not the first time he's done something like this. The incident before this involved a working class auto worker, who pressed him on his support for gun control and gun seizure measures (the guy was apparently a gun enthusiast and hunter). Biden bowed up on the guy, got all tough acting, and suggested that he'd be happy to settle their differences "outside". One problem with that (among the many), Biden was standing there with probably a dozen well armed Secret Service agents, who would have killed the guy in a hail of gunfire if he'd taken even one step toward Biden. That was pure chicken shit. That's like some peewee who challenges you to a fight, you're by yourself and he has five or six of his big buddies backing him up.

The liberal media is doing its best to smooth this over for Joe. But it's not playing well so far. What he and his Democrat establishment pals don't seem to realize (or maybe the DNC does, and it's only Joe that's clueless), Black people can just stay at home on election day. While they may not vote for Trump, they may not vote for his silly ass either.

georges

Staff member
Biden would have to step up his game regarding lies, abuse of power and sheer inhumanity by 10.000% if he wanted to get to TrumpÄ's level.

The November election is a no-brainer this time.

The former GOP has to go away.
he is going to lose for sure, he is a lost cause for the Democraps

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
What he and his Democrat establishment pals don't seem to realize (or maybe the DNC does, and it's only Joe that's clueless), Black people can just stay at home on election day. While they may not vote for Trump, they may not vote for his silly ass either.
Just replace "Black" with "Bernie Supporters" and "Biden" with "Clinton" and you have what happened last election.

Both joe & hil have overconfidence & entitlement issues. I just don't get why back then & even now they don't see twump as a legit political threat that they can't take for granted.
He himself might be an idiot, but the political machine behind him as well as the cult of personality are real.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
"They're going to put y'all back in chains."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,I mean, that's a storybook, man."

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

“we (Delawareans) were on the South’s side in the Civil War.”

When Biden says something dumb, it's because he's dumb.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
he is going to lose for sure, he is a lost cause for the Democraps
Well, in 163 days, we will kn ow. Unless Trump pulls some stunt about deep state stealing his win.

Then again, you can only win:

If Trump wins, you were right
If Biden wins, the USA will regain its former role as the country the world looks to for guidance. And respects.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
:facepalm:

Democrat voters, and other leftist snowflake types, have long been against racism, and have already called out the stupidity and insensitivity of this statement.

As a trump supporter and republican, I know that not much is expected of you in terms of consistency, but you don't get to now pretend that you're not ok with racism. Why are your ilk always so eager to point out what shitty, morally spineless people you are? Not even the balls to stand by your own beliefs. If trump said something like this, and he's said plenty worse, you'd all be lining up to make excuses for him.

Nobody on the left is making excuses for Biden. Guess that's representative of the quality of people on both sides....

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Biden's comments were fuck up but I'm not letting it distract me from the major issues the U.S. is facing during this time period. Here's a good video deconstructing the topic (36:25-1:19:17):

Joe Biden is an absolute fucking stooge that does not want any of this.

Biden, decrepit ol' motherfucker that he is, wants to sit on the porch, catcall at minority women and children from his rocker, and dream of all the groping and digital penetration, all the free meals and skimming and stealing, that a career in politics has afforded him and his family. He wants to reflect on all the sympathy votes he's garnered, surfing the corpses of his first wife and son into campaign success. Racist, telling hokey, stupid stories of his past that no one believes, and bragging like an idiot drunkard, without consequence, because that's his MO - feet always in mouth. If I was a democrat, I'd be furious that my party is such unrelenting shit. I mean, this is your best guy? Really? This rapidly-progressing-towards-senility, conviction-less twat? What does Joe believe in? Who fucking knows?!? The dems know how big of a loser he is, and he won't be the party's nominee. That's throwing the fucking election, and while dems are stupid, they're also greedy, and it's much harder to scheme and steal from the outside.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Racist, telling hokey, stupid stories of his past that no one believes, and bragging like an idiot drunkard, without consequence, because that's his MO - feet always in mouth.

Oh man, if you had any awareness at all you'd be really embarrassed by this.

Biden can't stop saying that racist shit that reveals how deeply racist he is - and stupid!

Yeah, but, but, I'm from a "slave" state! Somali cab drivers are some of my best friends!

Jesus, what a senile stack of stupid.​