• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Well she's currently listed @ IdealImageManagement. So maybe she didn't actually retire after that horrible LetsTryAnal scene where she just cried in pain the whole time and then seemed to fall of the map afterwards. Maybe her booty just needed some time to heal up before she gave it another go. ;)

My understanding is that she is just on break. Focusing on different priorities right now. For girls not based in LA, they have to shoot constantly to make it worth the their time and effort to be out there. So the shooting schedule can get hectic. And then some add hard partying to the mix while trying to keep up with a hectic shooting schedule, I can see how someone could get burnt out and need a break.

She is young. Sorting things out. I hope she comes back, but if she doesn't, she has left enough great material for us to be happy.

http://www.brainwashedteens.com

Highly recommend ya get a copy of this, the cumshot caught Jessica Off guard and she acted like a bitch about it.

From the look on her face, it was probably her last shoot.

13.jpg

Smart girl. She choose school not money. I hope she will back after school and finally make some solo and g/g anal scenes. She has so beautiful booty and of course one of the best titties ever + all natural<3

Smart girl. She choose school not money. I hope she will back after school and finally make some solo and g/g anal scenes. She has so beautiful booty and of course one of the best titties ever + all natural<3

She's only taking a two year course, she'll be back. And hopefully she'll get into the fucking a bit more instead of focusing so much on faking an american accent

To be honest she has always looked awkward in her vids. Like she truly did't know what was going to happen when the guy starts to touch her. She truly gives the wide eyed girl next door performance.

Her last BangBros scene with James Deen was a lot more polished. She was still a bit out there but she seemed a lot more comfortable and in control.