• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
petesteck said:
i dont understand all the hoopla over this girl...i mean she hot but the publicity she gets...she a b movie actress...not even big budget. Great ass though

she was in F4 which was a $100+ million dollar budget and Sin City which was a big hit also, and star of Dark Angel which was a big budget tv show

petesteck said:
i dont understand all the hoopla over this girl...i mean she hot but the publicity she gets...she a b movie actress...not even big budget. Great ass though
I really don't think the hoopla is over her acting ability ,,,duh

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Beliel said:
What a hot babe, anyone know what is her next movie?
After a little research, I came up with a movie titled "Awake", also starring Hayden Christiansen, due late summer (I'm showing 8/25 AND 9/1, don't know which) :dunno:

There's also sequels to Fantastic Four and Sin City planned for next year. :thumbsup:

sublime_buddah

Closed Account
petesteck said:

ya sin city was so not big budget..... wait? what?

:cool:

Re: Paris Hilton Nip Slip

Did I miss something here? Parisite got a boob job and nobody's talking about it....which I guess is really what the case should be. Oh my god, I've become everything I despise.........

Check out the pics....dumb whore at some signing