• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jeny Smith

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jeny-smith said:
Jeny Smith[/URL][/B], post: 10208523, member: 923238"]this is the best your job so far!!!!!!!! I don't know how i could miss it when you posted it!!! This one is deffenetely is going to be on my wall!!!!!

:angel1:

Spasibo, Jeny, I am glad you like it :)

Jeny20b.jpg

:)

sj1

Love & Basketball
KnightRiccardo Great artistic drawing of Jeny , thanks to your incredible talent of art. :goodpost::thumbsup::bowdown:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Sorry for not writing any posts. :facepalm::crying: What a great video & great atmosphere. Good to see so many people from different countries getting along. You are a great hostess & everyone enjoyed meeting you. This video may be where you become an international star. Really fun & great video. The guy at the end , maybe a street performer was amazing how great he played & the music. Have a great day & enjoy the 2018 World Cup.

Looks like you had a lot of fun making that video with all
those lucky FIFA World Cup fans getting to sign you !! Ha!!
Great job, Jeny !! :thumbsup:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jeny-smith said:
Jeny Smith[/URL][/B], post: 10226588, member: 923238"]no words! as usual superb!!! :o)

- - - Updated - - -

Russia 2018 should have made you Offical Hostess for the Tournament Jeny . Nice video and may I add , smmokkkingggg hottt -wink
I wish I was in Russia for the World Cup. It looks magnificent out there. Some great matches.

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are welcome Jeny. I am sure it was a lot of walking. Enjoy , have fun & have a great day.;)

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are welcome Jeny. I see Russia won , so they are advancing to the next round of 2018 World Cup.

The World Cup Russia 2018 is getting veeryyy interesting.
Portugal and Argentina went home the same day.
That was a good match Russia vs Spain. The Russians hung in there they put everything on the line. Spain are former World Champions from South Africa 2010. Tremendous atmosphere in the stadium. It takes some guts to go up there take a penalty kick against a goalkeeper.
If you score the penalty , you are a hero. If you miss, it is like the End of the World.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Oh my, I am losing my mind. :brick::facepalm: France won. I can't believe I did that. :brick: :facepalm:Sorry about that Jeny but I wanted to mention that Russia hosted one of the greatest World Cups. Again I am sorry Jeny. :facepalm::crying: Have a great day.

And so the festival of FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 has reached its conclusion. Russia were brillant hosts of the competition. Tremendous atmosphere. The mixing of fans from around the World. France won the World Cup Final at France 1998 defeating Brazil in Paris. Now they are World Champions again. They had extra wind to win the trophy as they lost the final of Euro 2016 in Paris to Portugal.
Only problem is we are used to seeing so many matches , we will suffer withdrawal as the tournament is now over.

Jeny Smith

Official Checked Star Member
Oh my, I am losing my mind. :brick::facepalm: France won. I can't believe I did that. :brick: :facepalm:Sorry about that Jeny but I wanted to mention that Russia hosted one of the greatest World Cups. Again I am sorry Jeny. :facepalm::crying: Have a great day.

That is ok! i thought there was hidden meaning in yoiur message! Yes, the cup was great and although i am not a soccer fan i would like to go to the next world cup to be in the place where the world meets!

And so the festival of FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 has reached its conclusion. Russia were brillant hosts of the competition. Tremendous atmosphere. The mixing of fans from around the World. France won the World Cup Final at France 1998 defeating Brazil in Paris. Now they are World Champions again. They had extra wind to win the trophy as they lost the final of Euro 2016 in Paris to Portugal.
Only problem is we are used to seeing so many matches , we will suffer withdrawal as the tournament is now over.
yes, i feel sadness it is over. Moscow haven't seen so many tourists ever. And i will miss those streets foold of guests ��

- - - Updated - - -

And to France fans: