• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Hat Man

Closed Account
Check this out. :bs:

Do not air The Client List.

"The Client List" is a series that perpetuates the misconception that Massage Therapy includes inappropriate sexual contact. Massage Therapists are trained healthcare professionals and in most states are licensed and regulated by state medical boards. They adhere to a code of ethics and in some cases are under higher ethical standards than other healthcare professionals - because of these very same misconceptions. Many therapists are now working in doctor's offices and hospitals and providing valuable therapeutic services. "The Client List" is a huge step backwards. We ask that you, at a minimum, include a disclaimer that Licensed Massage Therapists are not as portrayed and the story is completely fictional. But we would be more comfortable if the entire series was pulled. We will note any advertiser that supports this series and will petition them directly.

http://www.change.org/petitions/lif...e-new-york-ny-1001-do-not-air-the-client-list

I don't know what to think of that. :dunno:

Hat Man :hatsoff:

We...need...more...of Jennifer!
I thinks it's absolute amazing the fact that she is around for so many years and yet is a favourite of so many people!!

@JohnBMW, I remember a scene from Party of Five where JLH is taking a shower, and you can see that she is topless through the shower curtain.

Another is a nip slip from the movie The Tuxedo.

Channel surfing the other day, I stumbled upon a promo video for the Client List with JLH having a really raspy voice, but taking some really good pictures. I think one was her in a body painted bikini in a doggy-style position. Other pics being taken were her in a bikini and lingerie. I hope they reshow this promo video.