• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jaidah Rae

Nibbles_III

Offline? What's that?
Jaidah Rae - just because

BSC1237.jpeg

BSC1167.jpeg

BSC1227.jpeg

BSC1308.jpeg

MagicPP

In love with my hand.
In the video she made for netvideogirl at the end she was invited to spend a night in a hotel just her, now I don't know if it was really just her alone or the guy who did the scene with her was going to appear too but in the video they invited her only in that hotel and alone, and I don't see any video or scene about it if it really happened

MoSalah11

Would rather be pissed on than pissed off
In the video she made for netvideogirl at the end she was invited to spend a night in a hotel just her, now I don't know if it was really just her alone or the guy who did the scene with her was going to appear too but in the video they invited her only in that hotel and alone, and I don't see any video or scene about it if it really happened
I also never heard them tell another girl that.
They prolly just wanted to smash one more time lol

MagicPP

In love with my hand.
I also never heard them tell another girl that.
They prolly just wanted to smash one more time lol
Yes, she spent that night at the hotel alone because they wanted her to come back the next day if that happened too bad they didn't record I wanted to see her get fucked 1 more time

z9102

Where did everyone go?
Apparently, she gave up because family and boyfriend were being harassed and exposed. Before disappearing, she posted an angry video about this on her Instagram. What a shame. :confused:
It was more like her bf was whining because of the attention she was getting and he wanted her to stop doing scenes so she did. But she still runs her OF with b/g content on it.

MoSalah11

It was more like her bf was whining because of the attention she was getting and he wanted her to stop doing scenes so she did. But she still runs her OF with b/g content on it.

She told me on Instagram she got low-balled badly by them, only got $1000 for two shoots. She said she regrets it

MagicPP

In love with my hand.
She told me on Instagram she got low-balled badly by them, only got $1000 for two shoots. She said she regrets it
In the video she made for netvideogirl at the end she was invited to spend a night in a hotel just her, now I don't know if it was really just her alone or the guy who did the scene with her was going to appear too but in the video they invited her only in that hotel and alone, and I don't see any video or scene about it if it really happened.

Can you ask her what happened in the hotel?

MoSalah11

In the video she made for netvideogirl at the end she was invited to spend a night in a hotel just her, now I don't know if it was really just her alone or the guy who did the scene with her was going to appear too but in the video they invited her only in that hotel and alone, and I don't see any video or scene about it if it really happened.

Sure I’ll try and see what she says

MoSalah11

She told me she is from Portland so it would make sense her staying in a hotel……I hope they covered the airfare/expenses at least because she told me she got $1000 for both scenes lol