• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Something came up and I was unable to watch, but I purchased a video from your store so we'll call it even. :)

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Re: Jaana Ruutu

I just think redhead men look ugly and disgusting. :throwup:

This is fucking rich, coming from you.

You realize of course, that if a redhead man was "done up" the right way - and you know what I mean when I say that - you'd be all up in it, worse than you ever are to any OCSM?

I was going to say something along the lines of thinking before you speak, but I realize who I'm responding to..

Wow, I didn't even clock first time around :

So an awesome friend of mine got me two free tickets to see Green Day and the Gaslight Anthem in a few weeks

I went to see them a couple of years ago when they were touring university venues off the back of the relative success of The '59 Sound. They were really good, "The Backseat" brings back so many memories for me. Wel jel.

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member
Now this thread's tags are just silly.

Anyway, I've uplpaded a new video to my Freeones store. It features me getting fucked while I have a vibrator in my ass. I think you'll enjoy it.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I am allergic to spider bites. :( They suck. So on the one hand that tag is stupid, but the other hand I'm in the tag and that's cool, on the other other hand (because squid I guess) my name is not happyjoy, so that kind of ruins it a bit.

maybe they were talking about someone else

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
only retards say green day sucks. they should say this in front of my face.

You're right...they're just over rated fucktards, that for some reason can't seem to figure out that there are more then 5 chords.

Better?