• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's SURVEY time! What hand do you masturbate with. Tell me and get free credits!

Sorry, Petra, I broke both of my hands last week at the tavern....I was crawling out at closing time and someone stepped on them!

My left hand for the last 12 or so years even though i'm right handed... i used to use my right hand when i first started though lol

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Cheers everyone! I'm having Adam go through the survey and collect everyone's usernames who submitted them and we'll work on crediting your accounts this week!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, Petra, I broke both of my hands last week at the tavern....I was crawling out at closing time and someone stepped on them!

This might be a good time to pick up a fleshlight and a fleshlight wall mount. ;-)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Thank you for this fun survey FO, will there be a final report on the results or is this just for Petra's use because she is a "a dirty, dirty girl"?

But then how come you can deny MY hands that pleasure?! :(
Caring is sharing and they can take turns or work as a team as long a Mandy enjoys and dictates:dominatrix:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Thank you for this fun survey FO, will there be a final report on the results or is this just for Petra's use because she is a "a dirty, dirty girl"?

Caring is sharing and they can take turns or work as a team as long a Mandy enjoys and dictates:dominatrix:

Oh, maybe I can be convinced to share the results. ;-)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Oh, maybe I can be convinced to share the results. ;-)
Haha, are you campaigning for ASSHAT 2014 already... you will have my vote if that heps :D

filled in the survey.. no biggy.. most of the times it's the right hand, but sometimes need to do things then switch to left.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 8261184, member: 114093"]Cheers everyone! I'm having Adam go through the survey and collect everyone's usernames who submitted them and we'll work on crediting your accounts this week!

Oh, I see this is for Adam. Should we start sending our dick pics to him?