• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If the penis is the most important part of the body then why is it so small?

Shouldn't it be like, at least as big as my arm or something? Why so tiny if it's supposed to be the mot important? Looking at a body you'd think arms and legs are way more important but it's the penis. So why isn't the penis bigger than an arm or a leg, since you know it's the most important part of the body?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Depends on the State, for instance, in Washington D.C., the brain is the smallest, As for me, if my dick was as big as one of my arms, I would need 3 hands to jack it off.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Shouldn't it be like, at least as big as my arm or something? Why so tiny if it's supposed to be the mot important? Looking at a body you'd think arms and legs are way more important but it's the penis. So why isn't the penis bigger than an arm or a leg, since you know it's the most important part of the body?
Weren't you complaining recently about hardcore scenes with huge cocks in them? Dicks just can't win with you!

I'm thinking it's so it can avoid getting harmed when under attack, and the bigger parts that can take more damage would provide cover when under attack too.