• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Lasted Forever, Kind of Embarrassing

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It could have simply been something very subtle that she varied in her technique.

I know that when I am getting head from my wife that there is certain things she can do that can get me off very fast, for instance, when she goes farther down on the shaft and the head is further back in her mouth/throat, and when she goes at a slower pace. Conversely there are some things that just completely kill it but aren't necessarily uncomfortable or unenjoyable like when she is just working the head with her lips.

As far as the bullshit above about it meaning you're headed for impotency...ignore that.

At my age I still have hard-ons that point at the ceiling when I'm standing up and can blow a load very quickly under the right circumstances. In fact, I wish I had the issue when I was fucking that I do when I'm getting head.

By your description, the sex routine seems...routine. You need to shake it up a bit. Next time you're with her, have her blow you and diddle your bunghole. That will send a *different* sensation that your body hasn't processed before, and I bet you'll explode like Ol' Faithful...:hatsoff:

I just had it happen to me. I was getting deep throated. Had my ass licked and fingered while she sucked me off. She did all sorts of things. The longer I went without cumming the harder she worked to get me to shoot my load. She looked exhausted after it. At the time it was frustrating for me but now I enjoyed her trying all the things she did. Besides I just went down on her for ages and screwed her for a long time. I looked like a stud. Next time i will probably cum quick and it will be all over.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
... i did some research on askmen.com, it said that if you always masterbate at 100 mph (which i do), then your dick is used to that type of speed, so it's hard for a vagina, mouth, or even her hands to move as fast as what i am accustomed to. the cure? they said don't masterbate for 2 weeks and then masterbate with slower strokes. hopefully it works.

but has this happened to any of you guys before? what did you do to fix it?

Yeah, it's happened. It's probably happened to most guys, whether they want to admit it or not.

If you jerk off a lot and you've gotten used to that rhythm, it could be that. Stress or alcohol can also affect you. And the one that girls never want to hear or can't accept, it could be that even though she's sexy or hot, she's not very skilled or doesn't do what you like. A hot girl, who performs like a robot doing chores, might not be able to get you off. And the longer she tries, you'll eventually start to get kind of numb... and that makes it even worse.

Remember, for both men and women, the biggest component of sex is psychological. That's why I'd much rather be with a semi-hot girl who is enthusiastic and talks dirty, rather than a "smokin' hot girl" who lays there like a dead fish, has weak sex skills or has no interest in what I like.

she was jerking it and it felt amazing, and i couldn't cum. i always thought this would be cool, but she stroked it a good 20-30 minutes changing hands and using her mouth, it was non stop stimulation and i was only about 75% there from losing it, but i just couldn't get over the edge.
Try changing positions and then coming back. Sometimes it's just a matter of relaxing yourself, reducing the pressure and finding something that turns you on.

i was really embarrassed and finally had her lay on her back and rubbed one out myself on her tits, but i did some research on askmen.com, it said that if you always masterbate at 100 mph (which i do), then your dick is used to that type of speed, so it's hard for a vagina, mouth, or even her hands to move as fast as what i am accustomed to. the cure? they said don't masterbate for 2 weeks and then masterbate with slower strokes. hopefully it works.
If you like blasting her tits and that "rubbing" feeling, then work it into your routine. Sometimes I just kiss my wife deeply and cup her DD cups and I'm hard as a rock, a nice 90-120 second "breather" and then I'm back and unloading in 3 minutes.

Also, why not try the tit-fuck from underneath her? Have her get on all fours, breasts hanging down, let her use her breasts to "fluff your dick" and she can also get her mouth in there from time to time. You might really like it. I do.

Have her grab your cock while it's between her breasts. Some men need that as the breasts are "too soft," but the "softness" of the breasts, with her gripping hand, results in a great combo.

but has this happened to any of you guys before? what did you do to fix it?
Changing positions, don't get frustrated, relax and ... when all else fails ... suck some serious face! I'm serious! I love kissing my wife, especially when I'm groping and doing other things while I do -- those hips, those breasts, etc...

Oh, BTW, one thing my wife really loves watching is me handing myself. I regularly cup one breast, and have her other DD cup "flopped over" my hand while I jack. She likes seeing it spurt and coat her skin.

I've also learned to use my middle finger to flick her clitoris while I'm jacking just above her bush. That's probably not as safe for you to do as my wife and I (don't know if you normally have unprotected intercourse), but we love that as well.

So if you like jacking, do it with her! Find a way!