• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I hate youtube

Your link is dead man, but when google adds took over youtube it did suck but ehh takes some getting used to. But in my opinion it's one of my favorite sites :D

i think youtube is a great platform. they provide millions of gigagytes of data - of course they need to show some advertises in order to gain money...
and let's not forget: it's completely free for the users!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
i hate the new interface ... keeps thrusting vids at me just cuz someone else on my subscriber list watched them.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! If I want to watch a vid, I'll damn well search for it, not have to spend 10 hours deleting shit off my page to try and find the content I actually subscribe to.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I hate that most videos now have a 30 second to a minute ad before them, especially music videos. I also hate Vevo, just because it doesn't always load, so that means I have to keep on refreshing the page until it finally works.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
BMI plays a big role... they have a lot to say what gets blocked for copyright infringement. :(

ASCAP not so much... :)

Plus then youtube also does alot of terminating of accounts for violations of their policies as well. :(

Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Makes Me Mad does not exist.

It's not perfect but still good, I'd rather have it than be without it although so many official music vids have been removed because i live in the uk or put onto that VEVO crap

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I don't mind it, except for the damn ads and that vevo crap. At least it's still free.

Facetious

Moderated
Don't knock it, we don't have to view a mandatory/obligatory 30 second length commercial per video.... yet!

:horse:

I remember the day when there were no commercials on cable TV channels or PBS!
Can you imagine, Public Broadcasting going commercial and still retaining their public status? :1orglaugh

The camel's nose is in the tent, kiddos... enjoy it while you can, as gradualism has set it.

Facetious

Moderated
Dear Vevo, Let me start by sayin get your corporate asses off youtube! Ever since these big companies started paying off youtube so they could post their friggin videos we can't post ours. We are flagged for infringement every time we include a song we like in our videos.This is YOUtube, the place where we can post OUR videos. If we wanted to listen to music from you we would go to your damn website.To people who want greedy corporates gone thumbs up and copy and paste.

source (in comments column)

:hatsoff:

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I like YouTube. I have my Vlog there and the Cuckolding 101 series...

what I do hate is when people get offended by clicking on my videos (their choice, by the way) and decide to spew hate all over the comments and my profile page.
smiley-confused013.gif

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
they try to fancy it it up but they only make it more user unfriendly, i watch a lot of stuff on it though, music, documentaries , chicas car audio , ect.