• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Human Intelligence is Slowly Declining

Everyone views IQ scores as an absolute measure of intellect, when in reality, it is very culturally biased and ultimately subjective. Honestly if we, as a group, are indeed getting dumber then it is due to the increased access to information and thus less need to retain the information.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:2offtopic - We interupt this serious discussion with this news item...

Didn't Devo wear those tin foil hats?

Ooops sorry. They were red flowerpots!! :)

.... You bring you back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
It's all the immigrants coming in that lowers IQ averages.

Of course it is! Most kids can't even buy a pair of pants that fit them!

Yes, to you both.

See the movie Idiocracy. Apparently it's really a documentary, not a comedy! Who knew?!?!?

:yesyes: I must see that movie again soon.

IQs are going up. They have to renormalize the scores every generation or so. Look up the Flynn effect.

Are You Smarter Than Your Grandfather? Probably Not.

IQ scores are increasing with each generation. No.

Ultimately, Flynn concludes that human beings are not smarter—just more modern. :facepalm:

The Flynn effect is inaccurate.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I thought replacing violent cartoons with educational ones and putting ratings on music and video games was supposed to take care of all of that.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I thought replacing violent cartoons with educational ones and putting ratings on music and video games was supposed to take care of all of that.

You actually bought those lies? :tongue:

This is another reason why there's no more Saturday morning cartoons. :facepalm:

The educational restrictions on television need to be lifted and all types of cartoons can be made again.

:clap:

The ratings on music only made music worse.

Thanks to, Tipper Gore. :facepalm:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

You actually bought those lies? :tongue:

This is another reason why there's no more Saturday morning cartoons. :facepalm:

The educational restrictions on television need to be lifted and all types of cartoons can be made again.

:clap:

The ratings on music only made music worse.

Thanks to, Tipper Gore. :facepalm: