• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters

Bree Olson

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
....This seems to be too easy of a question. :) But the poll didn't have my answer...

LOTS in one day.

So I just went with "several times". LOL

CherylFan

Closed Account
Varies - I haven`t for a few days as I`m going away with my OH for a few days and am planning to have huge amounts of sex so I`ve kind of saved myself up.

Almost 5 times a day for her
freeones5.jpg

so is multiple mastrubations in a day unhealthy/taboo or what? is it socially unacceptable? i like to do it many times a day.... and i am not shy to share it

I don't like to come more than once in two days, takes the fun out of it. Although i like reaching the point where i am going to come and then repeat three hours later .

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
it definately helps my mood! last night i couldn't sleep so i got out my vibrator and took care of business. unfortunately it didn't help me sleep...lol

Yup, it's usually my cure for insomnia too: if I'm going to be lying awake, I may as well have some fun.

And you've definitely been of huge help on many occasions ... i wonder if we can get you approved as a therapeutic treatment.

Chica - take four tames daily, as hard and long as possible.

Tu eres muy guapa, amorcita!

when my girlfriends away, my left hand will play :D

practically every Chance i get..... except public places..... although i've had many handjobs in public places.... wait, does that count has masterbation?