• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Do You Feel About Polls? Take 2 (Snap)

How Do You Feel About Pools?

• I Love Them. They Gives Me Tinglies In My Nutsack.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I Gives A Flying Fuck Either Way.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I Like Them, But They Should Have Their Own Room.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I Hate Them And, Oh God How I Wish They Had Their Own Room.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mayhem Is An Uptight Asshole And Needs To Get Over Himself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Facetious

Moderated
I have never taken stock in the polls because I vote for whatever or whoever compliments my interests... independence, freedom, liberty, self sufficiency, personal accountability, limited government regulation, pro Second Amendment Rights, restrictions on immigration (like every other sane country), reasonable tax rates and... well, you get the picture.

:Flame: There, I said it! :Flame:

:mad::mad::mad:Got A Problem With THAT?:mad::mad::mad:

:nanner:

Danglyparts

FreeOnes turned me straight!
their own room idea would be interesting, but in general, i think polls are alright if the people on here would research to see if the poll had already been fucking done

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards

Ulysses31

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
They do nothing but drink all day, kurwa

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
polls? here?

they're fine, but usually the topics are lame.

half the time, theres a thread that really needs a poll and there isnt one. and the other half are dumb ass questions with stupid options. so, in short, the polls arent used to their full potential.

hmmm...

or are we talking about pools?

ah, just :ban:

Moonchild22

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
(Additional generic pun on the word "poll")
But if there are gonna be so many of them, then it would be nice if they had their own subsection. That way, (1) those who like them can find them more easily, and (2) so those who want to find the "real" topics don't keep having to browse around them. Honestly, it almost looks like the FreeOnes Talk section is full of spam. I partake in the occasional poll question, but not in the excess that they appear around here.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Anything to start another racist thread. I have my own bedroom and kitchen and bathroom and dining room and living room. You guys make me sick