• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Her tongue inside his foreskin

No foreskin play, but in Blow Me Sandwich 3, scene 2 the chick says "I love uncircumcised cock."

Is that the scene with Vicky Vette & Devon? Because in that scene Vette definitely does a little "foreskin pulling" with her lips. nothing too great & certainly only for a second or 2 each time, but still worth watching.

Nice! I have see Street Meat (forgot about it) but not Teen Tryouts.

The 2 amat vids are awesome! I have a bunch of amat photos of this (foreskin biting & tugging mostly) from sites Ive belonged to where Ive asked the model to do this for me ;)

first of all. nice one! love plays with the foreskin..
second.. why's this shit up side down? :D

I have a bunch of amat photos of this (foreskin biting & tugging mostly) from sites Ive belonged to where Ive asked the model to do this for me

Yeah I did the same thing with Sandra of Sandra's Handjobs (http://sandrahandjobs.com/free-gallery/foreskinfun/handjobsites.html). Now, like a proud papa, I smile every time I stumble upon these pics on some TGP site

Alright, here is some more stuff:

Slant Eye For The Straight Guy 2 where in Scene 4 Gianna Lynn has a really nice encounter with (surprise!) Mark Davis's foreskin. It lasts about 30 seconds with Mark showing exactly how he wants it done

In my mind any discussion of foreskin must include Rodney Moore, who's got quite a prodigious amount. However, if you've watched any of his movies, you'll know that it gets retracted pretty early in the scene by either Rodney himself or the co-star, so we don't get to see it in action :mad: (someone prove me wrong!). That said there are a couple flicks, where his uncircumcised status is commented on:

1. In Scale Bustin' Babes 11 after the usual banter, the girl pulls Rodney's cock out and says "oh see he [her boyfriend] was circumcised. I don't think I've ever played with an uncircumcised guy before"
  2. When I was a member of RodneyMoore.com if d/l'd this clip http://tour.hornyhairygirls.com/hairydyke_gg.html. At some point in it Rodney switches the dildo that he's been shoving into a girl's mouth to his cock and she exclaims "hey, my dildo is circumcised! [other stuff i don't recall]"

That's it for now folks, more to come :wave2:

cheers

first of all. nice one! love plays with the foreskin..
second.. why's this shit up side down? :D
If you're referring to the shoddy camera work, well that's part and parcel to amateur video

because it was dude on dude action. that's like a rickroll x 10
Ah WRONG. The video is from an amateur couple Edit who on their profile clearly show photos of a man and woman. But hey, thanks for trolling!:)

Edit - You are not allowed to make consecutive posts, use the "edit" button, please. Posts merged. Read the rules, please.
Edit - You are not allowed to share uploaded content. Read the rules and the sticky thread about posting videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any clips of this? I can't find it. :confused:

Unfortunately I don't know of any free clips of either of those scenes, but they are available for on-demand streaming on most pay-per-view adult video websites. some of them even give you free minutes when you sign up and since both scenes are no more than 30 secs, you should have plenty of time to enjoy;)

i use aebn, hotmovies, adultdvdempire and gamelink. They all have slightly different libraries but I know that one of them has it as it is in my favorites ;). Let me know if you still can't find it

Here's a link to that Tavalia Griffin/Mark Davis scene mentioned earlier. Too bad they don't show the exact FS'ing but this is definitely the vid. If anyone has it...let us know.

http://galleries.aebn.net/beta3/index.cfm/fa/gallery/genre/latina/clip/0255/refid/AEBN-002543/tid/14343/layout/mgp_graphics_blue.cfm

I have it, in fact I have most of the ones mentioned, but no where to post them...any ideas? ********** etc all suck for UL & DL.

EDIT: Do not try to work around the word filter.

I agree! Mark Davis should produce a line with this theme. Damn its hot.
I miss my foreskin!

lol!

I did talk to Davis about this & he said he often does get the women to do it but its sometimes cut out by the director.

Has anyone seen the movie "May the Foreskin be with you" ? I know its a compilation disk but I think it has many of the scenes we have been talking about & probably some we've never seen. Havent found it online or anywhere so far...

Edit:
This is not a file sharing forum.
- Do not post links to copyrighted content uploaded to file hosting sites for other members to download.
- Do not try to work around the auto editor by placing spaces between the letters to alter links to a banned site.

I love this too. I haven't seen all the ones everyone is talkign about but I have seen one with Missy Monroe where she uses her tongue and fingers under the foreskin and even comments on how much she likes it. Can't remember the name though.

Sorry guys I tried posting some pictures but was censored. Maybe I should have read the rules before posting : (

EDIT - Do NOT offer filesharing via e-mail!