• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help, I need customer support from babestation.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramonfreeones

The more I look, the harder it gets!
I hope this topic is valid here but I don't know who else to turn to. 🙁

I joined the babestation.tv site and I have found many errors on the site that I need to report like photo galleries not loading or simply the "report problem" button/link does not work.

I have sent emails to the following addresses: info@babestation.tv, contact@babestation.tv but none of those emails work either. 😣

I send them messages on twitter and instagram and they never reply.

Please, if someone could find an email or person who can assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Strange. English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ladies featured there. Website is located in the Netherlands.

The contact@babestation.tv should be working. You can call them up too ...

Capture.JPG

You can also try your billing provider: Epoch, CCBill, Babecall, etc. And have them ask the webmaster to look into your concerns.

Quite possible that they've moved away from Epoch and CCBill? And everything is now under babecall.

Try help@mg.babecall.tv. That's the email domain I got back when I had to reset my password last year in January 2021.

Last edited:

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
Go to their forum:
https://forum.rampant.tv/

The guys there may able to help or at least point you in the right direction/tell the techies to get their shit fixed.

ramonfreeones

Strange. English, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ladies featured there. Website is located in the Netherlands.

The contact@babestation.tv should be working. You can call them up too ...

View attachment 936419

You can also try your billing provider: Epoch, CCBill, Babecall, etc. And have them ask the webmaster to look into your concerns.

Quite possible that they've moved away from Epoch and CCBill? And everything is now under babecall.

Try help@mg.babecall.tv. That's the email domain I got back when I had to reset my password last year in January 2021.

Previously, I had already tried to get help from a company that makes its payments [Epoch and CCBill] to provide me with an email or something to report errors. But they always gave me the one on the site [contact@babestation.tv]. But all email addresses including also [help@mg.babecall.tv] mail bounces back [Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender, Delivery Status Notification (Failure)]. I already tried using different email accounts and that always happens, I do not know if someone has send an email to any of those addresses in a successful way. :confused:

Go to their forum:
https://forum.rampant.tv/

The guys there may able to help or at least point you in the right direction/tell the techies to get their shit fixed.

I'm going to make a copy of the first post in this thread to see if anyone knows anything. 🤞

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Have you tried other browsers? The most updated versions also may help solve the problem. For me, sometimes pictures in the Google Chrome browser don't load properly. I'll get the white box with a red x or I'll get the white box with the green and blue colors at the top. If I go into Mozilla Firefox then those pictures are all right and can be viewed.

This may be a solution ...
So far no answers on rampant, I don't think this has a solution :confused:
Find a girl up at the website that has pictures which show errors or don't load properly. Then see if she is doing a live cam show. Make a comment in there to let her know her pictures are not loading properly up at the main site. Be subtle and nice. Try not to be demanding. Otherwise, the moderator of the show may kick you out or ban you from the cam show.

Last edited:

ramonfreeones

Thank you :) Testing with different browsers thing was the first thing I tried. I mainly use Firefox and then I try it with Chrome, but even the error that comes out when trying to report appears in both.

I will try in the chat you mention, I hope they do not make me additional charges or anything. See what happens. 🤞

ramonfreeones

I had an answer in that forum. They deleted my message and sent me a private message telling me to send an email to support@firecast.tv

At least that email works and my message was sent and I'll wait for a reply. 🤞:)

ramonfreeones

With the mail, although it was sent, no one answers. Neither do they respond to my messages in the chats despite the fact that sometimes the staff writes messages from time to time.

Everything is very strange. In a few days my monthly membership as VIP will expire, I will not renew again. They only keep the site running for the webcam shows, they don't care about everything else.

I think I've tried everything here.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
A lot of people are off on holiday, so keep that in mind. Seeing as it's only bugs you want to report, I wouldn't hound them too much over it. They'll either fix it, or not. Closing this, as its a Babestation issue, not a FreeOnes thing. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.