• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Smoking hot,but I bet she smells like tuna.

She said she'd like to do another shoot, but as far as anyone knows, nothing has been arranged.

hopefully she'll show her naked body next time. I never wanna see a Maxim photoshoot in Playboy again:mad::mad::mad:

hopefully she'll show her naked body next time. I never wanna see a Maxim photoshoot in Playboy again:mad::mad::mad:

I saw a couple articles a couple months ago that said she was in negotiations for a second pictorial. It was mentioned she was going to at least show her nipples.

I saw a couple articles a couple months ago that said she was in negotiations for a second pictorial. It was mentioned she was going to at least show her nipples.

I remember reading something like that on Access Hollywood's website a couple of months back, too. She said she wanted the pictorial to be in a steamy shower and she wouldn't cover as much as she did before.

I also remember her saying in another article after her first one came out that she wanted to do at least two more Playboy pictorials, and that she would show more with each one she does.

I remember reading something like that on Access Hollywood's website a couple of months back, too. She said she wanted the pictorial to be in a steamy shower and she wouldn't cover as much as she did before.

I also remember her saying in another article after her first one came out that she wanted to do at least two more Playboy pictorials, and that she would show more with each one she does.

Yup. I saw this too. I've seen nothing in a while though.