• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Heather Lee

I remember having a picture way back of Heather Lee surrounded by 4 cocks that came on her mouth and breasts. I never found a matching set, nor have I ever found that picture again. I do remember seeing it as a publicity by a paysite, and the original one I found was from a site that featured many various cumshot galleries. Anyone else has seen this picture before (or better yet, has it)?

I remember having a picture way back of Heather Lee surrounded by 4 cocks that came on her mouth and breasts. I never found a matching set, nor have I ever found that picture again. I do remember seeing it as a publicity by a paysite, and the original one I found was from a site that featured many various cumshot galleries. Anyone else has seen this picture before (or better yet, has it)?

i have that pic. Dont know what movie it's from. Been trying to find it myself. Let me know how to post it here legally and i will. Does anyone know or have any titfuck scenes she has besides mellon man 6?

http://www.am-i-on-video.com/heather-lee/

I used to have a picture way back of Heather Lee surrounded by 3 or 4 male genital parts that came over her mouth and breasts. I never found a matching set, nor have I ever found that picture again. I remember seeing it used as a background for a paysite publicity ad, and the one I had was taken from a various cumshot gallery website. Does anyone know what picture I'm referring to? By any chance, is it still around?