• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

has any one evr falet

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yes we have all failed. We are all human. It is how we deal with the failure and learn from our mistakes that makes us better.

Thank you, Tony Robbins. :rolleyes:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
A typo is accidental and infrequent.

Consistently eviscerating the english language and sodomizing basic grammar does not qualify.

One can almost hear your synapses misfiring.

Lol, it is almost painful how bad it can be.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Consistently eviscerating the english language and sodomizing basic grammar does not qualify.

I would like this on a poster, please.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

This, surely is the post of the week, if not year?

Spleen

Banned?
Ooooh, I get it now. Epic typo; The typo that keeps on giving.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I don´t mind his constant misspellings, in fact i find them quite amusing. It´s his (and many others) lack of any kind of punctuation that pisses me off. Suddenly everyone is writing in some sort of fucking twitter language (complete with pointless and idiotic abbreviations) where punctuation doesn´t exist.

well are yall hateing for i meant felt

You need to learn how to spell. Fucking immediately. I'm not even trying to make fun of you. How the fuck are we supposed to get felt from falet? You see those red dots under the words every single time you fucking post? That means the word is spelled wrong. Right click it. It brings up a spell check menu. These are words the computer thinks you are trying to spell. Now type falet again. Right click it. Felt doesn't fucking come up. Kill yourself!