• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guys check this out, especially the women (OCSM's especially): "Schrödinger’s Rapist"

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Guys check this out, especially the women (OCSM's especially): "Schrödinger’s Rap

ARticle wise: another one hit by the LOC syndrome.

Spexy, seriously: is it men's fault that you are so paranoid? I don't mean to offend, i'm just stating a fact based on your words. The male gender has no such ability to destroy your life more than the female gender. There is bad and there is good out there, despite of color, gender, religion etc. There are females destroying men's lives and taking children, money and jobs away from them and i don't see any crusade against us women for this. No matter the bad experiences that you might have had, it's never a gender matter, but an individual matter. I find men amazing. The good men, i mean. I find women evil and disgraceful. The bad women i mean.

There is a HUGE difference between a woman taking a mans money and a man physically and sexually assaulting and molesting a woman (alot of the time with the intent to kill) I don't see women using violence against men in this manner, ever. So yes, I'm going to reserve my blame for sexual crimes for men, because they're the ones that commit them. Why would I blame women for my being raped? Hell, why not take a step further and blame myself for why I was raped? I'm sorry, but its the men who use their physical dominance and sexual perverseness to violate, assault and in some cases MURDER women. Every two minutes, a woman in the US is sexually assaulted, which means that in the time that it took me to type this, two women have had their bodies taken over. I'm not hating all men, I'm hating the men who commit these crimes and specifically, the ones who have affected me personally. I'm paranoid about strange men yes (IMO all women should be, there'sa reason we were all told as kids not to talk to strangers) so if a random guy approaches me when I'm alone....why WOULD I trust that he's a good guy? Sorry, my safety trumps everything. I don't deserve to have my reasoning called out and questioned because my past is very personal and I don't believe a victim should ever be judged for the way she feels about the men who rape her. Just sayin.

And for the record, I do know that women can be evil, vile human beings. But this thread isn't about that. Its about sexual assault and womens views on it.

SpexyAshleigh

Re: Guys check this out, especially the women (OCSM's especially): "Schrödinger’s Rap

A bit of sensitivity please! Sabrina I think you're taking it out of context.. this is about sexual/physical assault. Spexy said she was sexually assaulted, so of course she's paranoid about men. The fact is men are OVERWHELMINGLY responsible for crimes against women and other men too. That's the fact anyway you look at it. And Spexy, I wish you all the best hun! Stay strong :hugkiss: Just read your posting about a stalker on your website.. that makes me scared too :surprise:

Thanks babe <3 And thanks for actually checking out my blog! Stalker issues are craptacular but I'm moved into my new home so hopefully it stops.

kelleycabbana

Verified Babe

Wow...I read this article and while reading this thought this person is paranoid! Now mind you I think yes you totally have to be safe..but is this like extreme!!
I personally am approached daily by men and I always respond in a nice way...Do you know how much courage it can take sometimes for a guy to
speak to a attractive girl. I certainly do not want to be a rude bitch...thats not me! I have never had problems in the past telling a guy hey Im with someone
or just not interested. I can also spot a guy who is creepy yes there out there..LOL..But I don not need a list to check off in my mind to way out if this person is a rapist...I just personally thing this article is over the top and the way I took it she looks at every guy as a possible rapist, seriously!
Now I will assume if you have been violated in anyway then maybe being paranoid just fits...I would hope though that counseling would help this person
because how sad if those emotions prevented them from finding that one right person that would be amazing to them!

Oh terrific! This article just makes me teem with joy when I think about entering the world of dating. :sarcasm: As if approaching a woman wasn't already hard enough given her potential to publicly embarrass you and send you on your way with your tail between your legs like some scolded dog while everyone points and laughs; But now you're telling me I have to worry about potentially being pepper sprayed, electrocuted by a taser gun, or knifed in the balls if I even think about approaching a woman out of the blue to see if she'd like to go bowling or something? That's just peachy. Well, that definitely gives me something to ponder then the next time I see a nice looking girl out and about. I might wanna think twice now and just ignore them.

Mandy Flores

There is a HUGE difference between a woman taking a mans money and a man physically and sexually assaulting and molesting a woman (alot of the time with the intent to kill) I don't see women using violence against men in this manner, ever. So yes, I'm going to reserve my blame for sexual crimes for men, because they're the ones that commit them. Why would I blame women for my being raped? Hell, why not take a step further and blame myself for why I was raped? I'm sorry, but its the men who use their physical dominance and sexual perverseness to violate, assault and in some cases MURDER women. Every two minutes, a woman in the US is sexually assaulted, which means that in the time that it took me to type this, two women have had their bodies taken over. I'm not hating all men, I'm hating the men who commit these crimes and specifically, the ones who have affected me personally. I'm paranoid about strange men yes (IMO all women should be, there'sa reason we were all told as kids not to talk to strangers) so if a random guy approaches me when I'm alone....why WOULD I trust that he's a good guy? Sorry, my safety trumps everything. I don't deserve to have my reasoning called out and questioned because my past is very personal and I don't believe a victim should ever be judged for the way she feels about the men who rape her. Just sayin.

And for the record, I do know that women can be evil, vile human beings. But this thread isn't about that. Its about sexual assault and womens views on it.

I am sick to think of something like that happening to you, and like everyone in the world I know people (women AND MEN) who are victims of sex crimes. If you don't know that women can be evil why don't you google it, hell just yesterday I saw where a mother was putting drops of bleach in her babies eyes, i'm sure with the most incredible screaming and pain imaginable for that baby, then taking it to the doctors repeatedly like she didn't know what was going on. Have you seen the Sixth Sense? That shit happens all the time, mom's poisoning their kids and doing horrible shit to them, babysitters, aunts and grandmas. Spexy, where you're being misunderstood is when you generalize your condemnation to "MEN". Some of the most caring and good hearted people I've ever known are men...period. You're making the same mistake as a racist would make about saying BLACK PEOPLE to describe someone terrible he came accross once. Not all of them. If women were capable physically of doing the harm to others that some men do, I'm sure there would be much more balance in the crime rate. Seriously, there are absolutely HORRIBLE stories of womens crimes on children and people who were defenseless to them. Even sex offenders get generalized too much, there's horrible rapists and child abusers, and then there's guys who got drunk and had some 16 year old all over them and fucked up, yet they're labeled a Child Rapist in most states now. Generalizations are wrong. think of all the men you've met in your life and how many times you've been hurt, that's the true measure of how many BAD men are out there.

Hondarobot

Banned

I am sick to think of something like that happening to you, and like everyone in the world I know people (women AND MEN) who are victims of sex crimes. If you don't know that women can be evil why don't you google it, hell just yesterday I saw where a mother was putting drops of bleach in her babies eyes, i'm sure with the most incredible screaming and pain imaginable for that baby, then taking it to the doctors repeatedly like she didn't know what was going on. Have you seen the Sixth Sense? That shit happens all the time, mom's poisoning their kids and doing horrible shit to them, babysitters, aunts and grandmas. Spexy, where you're being misunderstood is when you generalize your condemnation to "MEN". Some of the most caring and good hearted people I've ever known are men...period. You're making the same mistake as a racist would make about saying BLACK PEOPLE to describe someone terrible he came accross once. Not all of them. If women were capable physically of doing the harm to others that some men do, I'm sure there would be much more balance in the crime rate. Seriously, there are absolutely HORRIBLE stories of womens crimes on children and people who were defenseless to them. Even sex offenders get generalized too much, there's horrible rapists and child abusers, and then there's guys who got drunk and had some 16 year old all over them and fucked up, yet they're labeled a Child Rapist in most states now. Generalizations are wrong. think of all the men you've met in your life and how many times you've been hurt, that's the true measure of how many BAD men are out there.

What? 16 is illegal? I swear we only discussed baseball.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Spexy, seriously: is it men's fault that you are so paranoid? I don't mean to offend, i'm just stating a fact based on your words. The male gender has no such ability to destroy your life more than the female gender. There is bad and there is good out there, despite of color, gender, religion etc. There are females destroying men's lives and taking children, money and jobs away from them and i don't see any crusade against us women for this. No matter the bad experiences that you might have had, it's never a gender matter, but an individual matter. I find men amazing. The good men, i mean. I find women evil and disgraceful. The bad women i mean.

QFT. There's a lot of wisdom is Sabrina's post. :clap:

As much as we beat on Sam Fisher and his constant bigoted drivel, we often find other types of prejudice more socially acceptable... and that's unfortunate. IMO, Sabrina isn't taking a shot at Spexy or anybody else. She's simply pointing out that if you pre-judge people based on race, gender, religion or anything else, that's YOUR issue... not theirs. The people who are responsible for crimes are ONLY the people who commit those crimes... not every member of the group that person happens to be a member of.

SpexyAshleigh

Holy fucking christ, are you even reading what I posted. Mandy - I'm NOT generalizing men, and please don't compare me to racists. Not cool. Read the highlighted areas below where I CLEARLY state that I'm NOT generalizing all men, I'm lumping the abusive men together. And I never said that women aren't evil, in fact I DID Agree that women are capable of being (in my own words) evil and vile...so again, I don't need you trying to correct me when I am AGREEING with you that women can be just as horrible to children as men can be towards women. All I said was that this thread was about rape and sexual abuse of women, so lets stick on topic.

Gonna quit posting in here, I gave my two cents and was open about my past history with this topic and I get jumped all over like I'm horrible for feeling the way I do. Fuck ya'll.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

So does this mean I can pen all strange men who approach me into a steel box and expose them to radiation because they are and are not a rapist at the same time?

Or just VV?
You're kind of turning me on.
Can I polish your shoes... with my tongue?
If I'm really good and put a cucumber in my arse, can I masturbate while polishing your shoes with my tongue? Will you make me eat the cum afterwards?
Holy fucking christ, are you even reading what I posted. Mandy - I'm NOT generalizing men, and please don't compare me to racists. Not cool. Read the highlighted areas below where I CLEARLY state that I'm NOT generalizing all men, I'm lumping the abusive men together. And I never said that women aren't evil, in fact I DID Agree that women are capable of being (in my own words) evil and vile...so again, I don't need you trying to correct me when I am AGREEING with you that women can be just as horrible to children as men can be towards women. All I said was that this thread was about rape and sexual abuse of women, so lets stick on topic.

Gonna quit posting in here, I gave my two cents and was open about my past history with this topic and I get jumped all over like I'm horrible for feeling the way I do. Fuck ya'll.
Come back. More value you than you realise. You know how bad news travels faster than good.

Geezus! It seems like everyone here is misunderstanding Spexy :mad: She NEVER said anything about women. What she's saying about men is simply common sense.. we need to have our wits about when alone in the company of strange men, men you don't know. and best not to trust them or give them the benefit of the doubt for your safety. It's not that difficult to comprehend is it?? :dunno:

You have to be able to see the good in people, and recognize the differences in characteristics between good and bad intentions. If you can't, you're going to spend the remainder of your life in constant fear and paranoia. You have to be able to move on with your life.
Harley, while it certainly helps to try and recognize bad intentions it's going to be darn hard to do with strangers. You may THINK you've got him all worked out, but hunches are often wrong... and then it'll cost you dearly. It's less about paranoia, and more common sense. It's like locking your doors when you leave the house doesn't mean you live in constant fear. Doesn't mean you think everyone's a burglar.

Spexy where you're being misunderstood is when you generalize your condemnation to "MEN". Some of the most caring and good hearted people I've ever known are men...period.

Mandy, considering that all kinds of crimes against women are committed OVERWHELMINGLY by men, I think it's justified to generalize them ;) Obviously there are men that are good hearted, but that doesn't excuse those who are abusive/violent. To ignore that would be to sweep the problem under the carpet. And about women.. when was the last time we read that a girl raped a guy? Once in blue moon.. maybe? :dunno:

and I've never swored to anyone here on Freeones, but I just wanna say fuck y'all for making Spexy feel bad for being the victim :dislike:

Geezus! It seems like everyone here is misunderstanding Spexy :mad: She NEVER said anything about women. What she's saying about men is simply common sense.. we need to have our wits about when alone in the company of strange men, men you don't know. and best not to trust them or give them the benefit of the doubt for your safety. It's not that difficult to comprehend is it?? :dunno:

Mandy, considering that all kinds of crimes against women are committed OVERWHELMINGLY by men, I think it's justified to generalize them ;) Obviously there are men that are good hearted, but that doesn't excuse those who are abusive/violent. To ignore that would be to sweep the problem under the carpet. And about women.. when was the last time we read that a girl raped a guy? Once in blue moon.. maybe? :dunno:

Ok, I tried to remain out of the discussion going, I gave my :2 cents: two cents before, and stand to that. Yet the way this discussion is going, I can't just look on and not say what goes through my mind.

I feel sorry for Spexy for having gone through something so terrible I can't even fathom to understand how she must've felt / how she feels. Though I can understand that she, as a former victim, will have certain anxieties and fears which might not seem rational to everyone, but then again, since when are fears rational?

What most here can't understand comes from the fact that they have a certain point-of-view, which places logic and rationality before other things. When you say "we need to have our wits about when alone in the company of strange men" we don't quite get it. Is "strange" someone you don't know? Or someone who seems to look or act strange (out of the perceived normal)?

You, zdenka, keep saying that "all kinds of crimes against women are committed OVERWHELMINGLY by men" - now while I could discuss with you about all kinds - I will accept for a given fact that most violent crimes against women are commited by men.

What you don't seem to acknowledge though, is that about 4/5 of those crimes are committed by people known by the victim such as Partners (Husbands, Boyfriends, etc.), Collegues (from work, fellow students, etc.), Relatives (Father, Brother, Uncle, Cousin etc. etc.). Those are also the crimes which are the majority of the not reported crimes. Now considering that the absolute majority of crimes are commited by those who are well within the sphere of trust of the victim, what people won't understand is this overwhelming fear of "the Stranger". From a purely rational-logical view-point, "the Stranger" constitutes the minority of worries/problems. From an emotional-psychological stance though, as fears are intrinsically irrational, it is comprehensible.

Now if one were to take these fears to an extreme, as the author of the Article (from 2009) does, then one would have to be willing to go all the way on this.

- Every man who is not within the sphere of trust, is "Schrödinger's Rapist" - in the definition of the Author a take on the Schrödinger's cat - hypothetical experiment - meaning every man at the same time is and isn't a Rapist;
- Now if every (unknown) man that will address a woman, is potentially seeking to rape and murder her, no one can be trusted;
- If no one can be trusted, the woman should take measures to protect herself, and not be exposed to contact with these "strangers". This means she should not:
* Go out of the house without exactly leaving said where she is going, what she will be doing;
* Go out of the house without being armed (whatever personal arms are legal within her jurisdiction - pepper spray, taser, firearm);
* If she does not wish to go out of the house armed she should at least have 1 big bad dog;
* If she also cannot have a big bad dog, she should not go out of the house without being in company of other female friends, or a known male chaperone;
* She should avoid any (unwanted) contact with strangers;
* It would probably be best to avoid certain jobs as these put you into (potentially dangerous) contact with "strange men", for example: waitress, receptionist, nurse, paramedic, social worker, teacher, public administration, politics, etc.;
* Maybe it would also be best to conceil oneselves as much as possible.

Does this all sound somewhat familiar? I'm sure it does, because it's supposed to sound familiar. Reminds you of certain precepts of fundamentalists from various Abrahamic Religions doesn't it? Also this had been forced upon women in certain parts of the world with the motivation that it "is all for their own good and protection". Now if you're still confused of what I mean, we're taking Afghanistan as an example, the Taliban, and limitations on women's freedoms in order to protect them from violent crimes and rape.
Thing is, it doesn't really work out that way does it? There are literally millions of Afghan women who have been raped over all these years. The violent man behind those crimes wasn't "the Stranger" though, but somone from within the family (blood-related or acquired through marriage). Don't you think that those women would have prefered to take their chance with "the Stranger"?

On the other thing about violence perpretated by women (on whomever) you point out that A) we hardly ever hear of it when it is against men; B) it is hardly ever of physical nature (except upon the weaker).

To A) I'll just say, if many women - who are victims of violent crimes - hesitate to report these crimes, because of a variety of reasons, then even more so men would be reluctant to report such crimes as society would mostly ridicule the male victim even further.

To B) it is appalling how some here would think that you can quantifiy and compare physical and psychological abuse and it's consequences on the victim. Both are different, but equally devastating, though perhaps the psychological damage can be more durable and lasting over time. To give a concrete example (which is even a very common scenario):

A minor girl gets raped and violated repeatedly by her own father;
The mother of the girl does know what's going on but does nothing to stop it;
The mother will even go so far as to not comfort her child, and even give her blame for what is happening to her.

In the end and over time - the physical damage will pass - but the psychological damage inflicted by the mother is everlasting and goes far beyond the psychological damage inflicted by the male.

Harley, while it certainly helps to try and recognize bad intentions it's going to be darn hard to do with strangers. You may THINK you've got him all worked out, but hunches are often wrong... and then it'll cost you dearly. It's less about paranoia, and more common sense. It's like locking your doors when you leave the house doesn't mean you live in constant fear. Doesn't mean you think everyone's a burglar.:

I never lock my door when leaving the house, and I've often left the keys in my cars ignition - now I know I can get a fine for leaving the keys there (but most often I simply forgot them) - and I try to avoid it. Hell I even left keys in the ignition and wallet on the passenger seat in a notorious part of Naples, South Italy, for 2 straight days and nights (I was visiting someone and had simply forgotten) and still found both at the place I left them and with everything there. If you wish to be a burglar and take from me, be my guest. Though I warn you, there's not that much to take.

Strangely, I once had forgotten my keys (I really don't do that on purpose, it just happens) in the cars ignition, and had parked it on the street, next to an identical model (same build, same year, same color). The next day while going to retreive the keys, I met the owner of the other car who was in tears. Someone had stolen his car that night, even though it was locked and with the antitheft on. They could have just opened my car, turned the key and gone away... guess it was too easy for them.

Now after this little :2offtopic:

You don't really have to lecture Harley about common sense, she had been a victim too. It's just that, as everyone reacts differenty, she reacts in her own ways.

Last word of the post to Spexy: don't let certain things here get to you. Do what you feel you must do to be able to feel safe again when going out of your house. Maybe, to most, you are a bit exagerating from the rational-logical point-of-view, but if that's what it takes for you to be comfortable than be it. If people can't accept that, it's their problem.

Mandy Flores

SERIOUSLY, I APOLOGIZE. :( Ya know, honestly, I didn't read all of your statement before I commented, and I also completely misread the last line about women as "DON'T know women can be vile...." But please don't think the tone of my post was negative at all, I definitely was not jumping on you, I'm not like that at all, I'm very light hearted about things generally and hope it's never interpreted as angry or hostile. I simply fed off of some of the other comments. again I'm really sorry and hope you wont hold it against me.

Harley Spencer

Harley, while it certainly helps to try and recognize bad intentions it's going to be darn hard to do with strangers. You may THINK you've got him all worked out, but hunches are often wrong... and then it'll cost you dearly. It's less about paranoia, and more common sense. It's like locking your doors when you leave the house doesn't mean you live in constant fear. Doesn't mean you think everyone's a burglar.

I know what you're saying, but I don't think you know what I'm saying. You're right, it is about common sense, it's about basic instincts. So use your instincts when interacting with people, don't ignore them, don't constantly fear them, don't assume them to mean you harm. If your gut tells you no, then don't go there. But you also need to be able to spot a person with good intentions. It's not rocket science. It's common sense. At least it should be. Apparently it's not common sense.

I can't stress this enough: More often than not, sexual assault or rape occurs with people that are already in your circle of friends or family. Like Buggster said, that's what people aren't acknowledging here. It's not a fact that should be dismissed. It's an important piece of information.

No one here is trying to make Spexy feel bad for being a victim. We're just pointing out our points of views and opinions, which happen to be different. Why would I try to make her feel bad for being a victim? I've been a victim too, and no one is trying to make me feel bad about it. If people here were trying to make girls feel bad for being victims, they would make ALL of the victims feel bad, not just one.

"I can't stress this enough: More often than not, sexual assault or rape occurs with people that are already in your circle of friends or family. Like Buggster said, that's what people aren't acknowledging here. It's not a fact that should be dismissed. It's an important piece of information."

Bingo! That asshole boyfriend on the couch next to you is more likely to hurt or kill you.

SabrinaDeep

I haven't found anything close to call you horrible in the whole thread, so i guess you could stay. Disagreeing with you, having doubts about the social effectiveness of considering a whole gender rotten because of a very traumatic and bad personal experience, finding inopportune to suggest all women not to trust men, does not mean jumping at you: it means to see the object of the discussion from a different angle than yours.
Another thing i disagree with you about: taking a kid away from his dad is one of the most violent acts of violence. Ask a mom what she would think about it if the table was turned. I'd get raped 20 times rather than having my son or daughter taken away from me. But again...that's just another of my opinions and not another personal attack. Hugs.

Ok, I tried to remain out of the discussion going, I gave my two cents before, and stand to that.

You, zdenka, keep saying that "all kinds of crimes against women are committed OVERWHELMINGLY by men" - now while I could discuss with you about all kinds - I will accept for a given fact that most violent crimes against women are commited by men.
Seems like you've given more than a few dollars worth this time, Buggster! ;) Yeah, I meant in the context of violent crimes, sexual assaults and rapes, most are committed by men. That was what I was referring to against women :)

I know what you're saying, but I don't think you know what I'm saying. You're right, it is about common sense, it's about basic instincts. So use your instincts when interacting with people, don't ignore them, don't constantly fear them, don't assume them to mean you harm. If your gut tells you no, then don't go there. But you also need to be able to spot a person with good intentions. It's not rocket science. It's common sense. At least it should be. Apparently it's not common sense.

Girlfriend, I think know perfectly what you're saying. ;) And I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way because overall we are agreeing with the main points in regards to using one's instincts when interacting with men. However like Spexy, I'm verging on the side of cautiousness when alone in company of men I don't know. And I'm pretty sure that's what she was getting at. A bit of paranoia can be healthy! :D

I can't stress this enough: More often than not, sexual assault or rape occurs with people that are already in your circle of friends or family.

No doubt that is true, unfortunately. Most sexual crimes occur close to home. And what do all these perpetrators - uncle, father, brother, son etc - have in common? Yes, they're all male. And their crimes doesn't make those committed by strangers any less acceptable.

Ok, I tried to remain out of the discussion going, I gave my two cents before, and stand to that.

Seems like you've given more than a few dollars worth this time, Buggster! ;) Yeah, I meant all in the context of violent crimes, sexual assaults and rapes, most are committed by men. That was what I was referring to against women :)

Girlfriend, I think I know perfectly what you're saying. ;) And I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way because overall we are agreeing with the main points in regards to using one's instincts when interacting with men. However like Spexy, I'm verging on the side of cautiousness when alone in company of men I don't know. And I'm pretty sure that's what she was getting at. A bit of paranoia can be healthy in this case! :D

I can't stress this enough: More often than not, sexual assault or rape occurs with people that are already in your circle of friends or family.

No doubt that is true, unfortunately. Most sexual crimes occur close to home. And what do all these perpetrators - uncle, father, brother, husband, son etc - have in common? Yes, they're all male. And their crimes doesn't make those committed by strangers any less acceptable.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

"I can't stress this enough: More often than not, sexual assault or rape occurs with people that are already in your circle of friends or family. Like Buggster said, that's what people aren't acknowledging here. It's not a fact that should be dismissed. It's an important piece of information."

Bingo! That asshole boyfriend on the couch next to you is more likely to hurt or kill you.
Sadly, this is correct.

The article is ridiculous. The woman who wrote that is paranoid.

- Not all women study a man when they first meet him, trying to figure out whether or not he is a rapist, trying to figure out what his threat level is. I certainly don't. Then again, I read people very well and can spot a creeper the second I see him. I'm not TRYING to spot a creeper. If he's a creeper, he's a creeper. But I never assume that every single man walking down the street is a possible rapist, let alone guys that approach me. That would be ridiculous. Again, that woman is paranoid.

- Tattoos? Tattoos come off as "rapist?" Uh, no they don't. Guys with tattoos are hot. They will get responses from women- from women that aren't as prudish and paranoid as her. She must be a total... ehm, prep. I can't think of how else to put it. She sounds unattractive, she sounds like she vacuums her house every day, hates when people walk with their shoes on in the house, hates tattoos, hates rock and metal music, seriously hates fucking curse words, hates smokers, hates the color black, has never gone to a bar or club in hopes of meeting a hot guy and having a one night stand, hates low cut t-shirts, hates belly button rings, and has only ever slept with one guy. I have 4 tattoos. Does that mean I'm probably a female rapist?

- I have never considered a guy that leaves me numerous emails and facebook messages when I'm not interested in him to be a rapist. I have simply considered him annoying. I don't think they're potential rapists at all- I ignore them and eventually, they go away.

- Sure, I've been sexually assaulted and yeah, I have been raped before. No, it's not a fond memory, but it also doesn't mean I assume that every guy I meet or walk by could be a rapist. If a guy, or anyone for that matter, starts to get aggressive and talk down to me, then yeah, I get scared. But how often does that happen, really? Hmmm... well, every other day when I'm at work, but... I'm not considering him to be a rapist. I'm just labeling him a dickhead.

So OP, no, women do not see strangers that are men as rapists. I am rarely opposed to a little chit chat while walking down the street. I welcome compliments, no matter who is complimenting me. That woman is stuck in her own little sheltered world, who thinks she knows everything about everything and everyone.

That article is really fucking stupid.

Wow, beautiful, naughty, and they have brains. I knew there was a reason I voted for you girls so much.